Welcome Baby Sakuya and Yusuke Uzumaki

Sarada panicked at the sound of her water breaking. "oh god! BORUTO COME HERE!" boruto rushed down the stairs to see his wife in pain and saw a puddle of water. He picked her up and flashed to the hospital. "Hey, someone help us! My wife is in labor!!!" nurses and sakura help sarada and bring her into a labor and delivery room.

тнree нoυrѕ laтer

Sasuke, Naruto, and Hinata arrived at the hospital and greeted boruto. "Is she alright, boruto?" hinata had asked. Boruto looked at his mother and sighed "I hope so..they won't let me see her until the babies are born" he had told his mother as they all sat down. "I can't wait, boruto!" Naruto had sounded excited to see his grandchildren but hinata was a bit worried because boruto and sarada are still very young.

                            12 hours later
The sound of babies crying had everyone relieved. Boruto has rushed into the room to see his children and his wife.  When boruto had seen the children, he had broke down and cried. "Thank you, sarada...for everything!" Hearing this made sarada smile. Both children were now sound asleep and everyone rushed in to see them. "Well??? What's the name?????" Himawari asked with excitement. "Oh! I have one!! NARUTO THE GREAT" Naruto said. Everyone in the room looked at naruto even one of the twins had cried. "It's name should be Tomayo and Tamato" Sasuke said. Then, everyone in the room looked at sasuke. "Actually I think Sakuya is a good name for a girl" hinata had said, this time everyone looked at hinata. "That's not even bad mom, so sakuya uzumaki...I LIKE IT" boruto had stared at sakuya and she looked back smiling at him. "What about the boy?" Sakura had asked. "Yusuke..." Himawari had said emotionless while staring into her phone. "Omg that's a great name!" Sarada had said. Naruto had plucked hima and her head shot up from her phone. "There they are... Sakuya and Yusuke Uzumaki..."