wedding day

The day is finally here!!  Boruto and sarada get married. Sarada was in her dressing room getting ready for her Big day as she rubbed her stomach as she felt a cramp. "Owie... I can't wait either" she Said as she Heard a knock on the door.

She opens it then smiles it was her Best friend cho cho.  "Wedding day!!!!! " cho cho Said hugging sarada.  "Yup, so how's the baby and mitsuki? " sarada asked cho cho.  "They are fine they are actually in the third row we got good seats 😎". Cho cho giggled sitting down.

"Cho cho can i ask you a question? "sarada Said.  "Of course. " cho cho Said wondering what she was gonna ask her. "How did it feel when you got married? " sarada asked cho cho.
"Well.. I felt nervous and scared that something would Go wrong but everything was perfect. " cho cho Said smiling. "Oh wow... Maybe mine will be the same" sarada Said getting up.  She saw her father walking in asking her if she was ready then she saw cho cho had already left so she put on her shoes and proceeded to walk down the aisle. As she was walking down the aisle she looked around either saw people smiling or crying.

After the ceremony the after party came and everyone was having fun as most of the adult got wasted the newly married couple was hanging out with family and friends.

I'm sooo sorry for the long wait guys now I gotta go byeeee