living together

Few days later after the proposal sasuke and hinata met up at hinata's house to discuss about the proposal. "My princess will NOT marry that freak!" Sasuke  said with rage. "My son is not a freak! Your daughter is the one who kissed somebody else not him!"

The argument went on for 3 hours until boruto came home. "Hey mom! Hey sasuke sen--" boruto  was cut of by an angry sasuke. "YOU WILL NOT MARRY MY CHILD YOU SACK OF SH--" sasuke was cut off by a slap from hinata. "Don't  you dare talk to my son like that! I don't care if he's marrying your child but you will NOT Talk to him that way!" Hinata said walking upstairs. A few minutes later sasuke left and boruto  went out to get some food for his mom to cook when  he  was stopped by an academy friend. "Hey boruto!" She said giving him a hug. "Sumire! How are you" ge said hugging her back. "So i heard your getting married! Congrats" she said "yeah me and sarada are getting married" boruto said "that slut..." sumire mumbles under her breath. Boruto started to run off saying  "see ya!"

The next day boruto had some boxes packed and was putting them in his car. "So you really are leaving onii chan?" Himawari said with a sad look on her face. "Yeah... it's both me and sarada's decision" boruto said walking back in his parents  home saying his final goodbye before getting in his car and driving to his new home.

Sarada's p.o.v:

Sarada had all of her boxes packed and walked downstairs  seeing her father crying. "P-princess...why are you going with him!" Sasuke said getting  up. "Papa we are getting  married soon...so moving in together is a good start if we are gonna be husband and wife soon" sarada said seeing boruto pull up in the driveway as she went to go get some of her stuff greeting. Sarada put all of her stuff in the car then got in as she waved goodbye to her parents as boruto drove her to their new home.

An hour later after they got unpacked sarada went to the kitchen and started to cook. Boruto came in the kitchen and hugged sarada from behind saying "its the first night and your cooking?" Sarada smiled saying "if im gonna be your wife i gotta start cooking" she said smiling. After dinner boruto was showering and sarada was reading a book waiting for him to get out of the shower.

After getting out of the shower  and went to the bedroom to get in his sleepwear then lays down oh the bed on his phone as sarada was showering. A few minutes later sarada stepped out of the showers and wrapped a towel around her and walked in the room. Not noticing boruto was in the the room she dropped her towel and saw boruto looking at her with a nose bleed. She screamed and she hid herself in the closet and wouldn't come out. Boruto sighed and took off his clothes and opened the closet door. "See sarada now we are bother naked" boruto said smirking walking up to her. Boruto pick up his soon to be wife and walked out of the closet then made love with her until the next day

This  is it for now next week i will update ^^ duces ✌