Angry Papa Sasuke

мonтнѕ laтer ѕarada waѕ now 8 мonтнѕ pregnanт and waѕ нavιng тwιnѕ! oғ coυrѕe нer ғaтнer waѕn'т нappy aвoυт нιѕ вaвy нavιng.. a вaвy вυт нe нad тo accepт ιт. 

Boruto was at the hokage's office talking to his father about a mission. "Are you sure you want this mission boruto, your wife is about to give birth soon and your already eager to do this... " naruto's said looking at his son. "Dad sarada will be fine and it's only for A week so what's the issue?" boruto said looking at his dad. "The issue is your wife is pregnant and your leaving her for a mission I can send someone else on!" naruto said standing up.  "well I don't think it's that serious dad!!" boruto said looking his father straight in his eyes getting annoyed. "You know what? Fine go on the damn Mission!" naruto yelled at his son.  Boruto grabs the scroll and walks out of the office "thanks old man. " he flashes home.

Sarada was at her father's house receiving a mean lecture. "TWINS?! SARADA I HAVE TOLD YOU TO USE PROTECTION NOW YOUR GONNA HAVE BLONDE IDIOT RAMEN LOVING BABIES!!!" Sasuke yelled at his daughter. 

The fact that Sasuke called Sarada's children idiots made her really mad and she raged. "DAD JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE BORUTO DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE DAMN RIGHT TO CALL OUR KIDS IDIOTS YOU PIECE OF CRAP!!!" Sarada's anger made sasuke a bit upset. Sakura went up to sarada comforting her as sasuke walked out.

~Four days later~

Sarada and boruto were getting the nursery ready for the babies. "I'm so excited sarada-chan" boruto said with excitement for this being his first time being a father. "So am I boruto. I haven't spoken to my father ever since I told him about the twins... " Sarada said looking down.  Boruto grabbed sarada's hand and held it with a smile. "don't worry babe, he'll get over it because he loves you" he said giving her a peck on the forehead.  She smiles and goes downstairs to get a snack and then *POP*  her water broke!!!

Sorry about the wait I'm sorry but I'm in break and I'll upload later ✌️