boruto x sarada

It was 6:00 pm at the pool and boruto was fast asleep until he felt somebody like him that made him get up. "Huh what is it" he said getting up and saw it was sarada looking at him angry. "You idiot! I thought you were dead!" She said pulling boruto out the chair. "I'm sorry sarada and where is everyone." Boruto said looking confused. "They went home including your sister and now I'm about to go home." Sarada about to turn around until she felt boruto grab her hand. "What do you want now baka" she said " it's kinda late. Let me walk you home." Hearing this made sarada blush a little "s-sure that's fine." She said as boruto let go of her hand and started walking to her house. "Ugh your house is soo far away sarada." Boruto said walking behind her "blame my dad for being an uchiha then." She said with a giggle. "Yeah about your dad." Boruto said with a frown. "Your dad is kinda scary and he trained me. I don't even know how i made it through." Boruto said sarada laughed at what she just heard from boruto " oh my.." she said stepping into her front porch with a smile. "Thanks boruto" before boruto can say anything sarada kissed him on the cheek then ran inside. "Oh...my....god" he said running as fast as he could back to his home saying "sarada kissed me"