living together pt. 2

after the long night, boruto and sarada both had been sleeping for a long time. sarada woke up before boruto and got up to fix breakfast for her and her fiancé. when boruto woke up smelling the aroma of food he jumped out of bed realizing he was still naked, he hurried and put on some clothes and rushed downstairs to the kitchen."Good morning sarada!" Boruto said kissing her then look at the food and started to drool. (-.- this idiot) sarada said in her mind smacking the top of boruto's head as she puts the food on the table and sat down to eat. 2 hours later boruto was training and talking to inojin then he left heading back home to sarada when he got home she wasn't there so he decided to watch tv. He suddenly here's a knock on the door and thinks its his future wifu so he opens it and he sees a drunk sumire. "Um...sumire are you ok?" He asked concerned as she stumbled into the house. " sure~ why wouldn't I...I just came to warn you" she said. "About what?" He said curiously. "I want you to be mine. If I don't get what I want you can kiss your fiance good bye~" she said kissing his cheek. As angry boruto was he was trying not to slap the hell out of sumire. " what do I need to do?" He asked. "Just sleep with me and give me a child" she said "WHAT???" boruto said pushing her to the ground choking her. A few minutes later sarada comes and pushes him off of her. "What the hell boruto!" Sarada said checking sumire's pulse. Sarada covers her mouth. "Y-you... You killed her!!!" Sarada said looking over to boruto who eyes widen. "Shit!" Boruto said pulling out his phone calling the police.
______________________________________

  Hello everyone! I need comments on what should happen next so... HELPPPP!! the person's comment who I like the most will be featured in my next part and will get a shout out *^* byeeee