Sarada Becomes Hokage

A few years after giving birth, Sarada's dream was about to come true. Just in two more hours sarada would become hokage. Surrounded by family and friends that day really made it special for her.

That morning sarada woke up an hour early before her husband and kids to do a quick prayer and to get prepared for the big day. Sarada had cooked breakfast for her family then proceeded to get dressed. She had woke up her kids first, figuring since boruto was a grown man he could get up himself. "Sakuya and Yusuke, I made breakfast! Get up and get ready so we can get going." Sarada told both of her kids. They were now 7 years old but, sakuya was more mature than Yusuke. He was like the younger version of boruto all over again.

Sakuya and Yusuke headed downstairs to eat breakfast and noticed their dad wasn't there. Sakuya sighed and said "How could he be sleeping during a day like this???" "He is our dad after all, the stupid old man forgets certain things saku" Yusuke told sakuya. "Would you two go and wake up your father for me. Today is an important day and we don't need to be late." Sarada had told both of her kids. They both walked back upstairs to their parents bedroom to see their dad in a deep sleep. Sakuya walkes over to her dad and pokes him. "Daddy, wake up." He was still sleeping "Hey, breakfast is ready..!" No response "mommy will be really angry if you miss this day, daddy!" Sakuya had tried to wake him up but it didn't work. "Saku, you can't be all cute and stuff when talking to him, watch this.." Yusuke had said jumping into the air and landing onto his father Certainly waking him up. "What the hell Yusuke!!!" Boruto had said. "You didn't wake up, so I decided to wake you up!" Yusuke said hopping off his dad, walking back downstairs. They all got downstairs and saw a not from their mom.

When they saw this note they had started getting ready in a rush

When they saw this note they had started getting ready in a rush. A few minutes later boruto was putting on his shoes when he heard yelling in the living room. "GIVE ME MY PANDA, MOMMY SAID IT WAS OK TO BRING IT!" "NO BECAUSE YOU'LL GET TIRED AND ILL HAVE TO CARRY IT" sakuya and Yusuke were arguing about sakuya's toy panda and if she could bring it. All of the tugging and wrestling caused the panda's head to break in half and sakuya fell onto the floor.

Oh shit, it's bout to go down!

"I'm sorry saku, if only you'd listen. I didn't mean it.." yusuke had told his sister in a calm tone. Sakuya had got up and turned around with her sharingan. "Her eyes.. are like mom's.." Yusuke had said in his mind. Boruto heard screaming and glass shatter and ran to the living room to see yusuke backed up in a corner and sakuya walking towards him. (Oh shit it's just like me and hima, I better be smart with this and not act like dad!) boruto had thought. He called sakuya's name but she didn't reply, focused on her target. Boruto had then ran over there, knocking her out with the same technique Himawari did with naruto. Yusuke was scarred for like seeing this. He had gotten up and looked at sakuya then boruto. Boruto had kneeled down a asked Yusuke if he was alright. He gave a simple nod and boruto picked up sakuya, and walked out of the living room to the inauguration.

Sarada had gotten worried, she had thought about leaving to go and search for her family But got relieved when she saw them. Boruto was there holding sakuya and Yusuke was beside him. This made Sarada almost cry. "It's time, Sarada." Konohamaru, the 8th hokage has told her as he walked up to the front and greeted everyone as they were starting. She had gotten nervous but she knew she could do this. When konohamaru called her name she knew that this was what she wanted to do and now she's the 9th hokage.

                             The End