XII. Shape of You (2)

***

I can't assure you that you'll be satisfied. You can stop reading na. But if you don't want to. Bahala ka.

Start

VICE

"K! Karylle!" I called her name and held the lady's hand.

"Vice?"

I heard the voice from behind me. Well, yeah that was kinda awkward when the lady that I'm holding turned around.

I took a glance at my back for a second, she was there. Hanggang sa nafeel ko ang paghawi ng babaeng hawak ko ng kamay ko mula sa wrist niya. (Hanu daw?)

"Sino ka?!"

"Sorry! I thought you were a friend of mine. Sorry talaga, miss." at iniwan ko na si girl, at pinuntahan na si Karylle...na tawang tawa.

Pero imbes na mainis ay inakap ko siya. I really missed her.

"Ah. Vice..."

Napahigpit ata ang yakap ko, kaya kumalas na ako sa yakap letting out an awkward laugh, againg scratching my nape. Gawd! Nahihiya ulit ako. Kalokaaa!

"Hey? How are you?" I miss her sweet voice.

"Well, uh I-I'm fine. Especially that you're here." I was uttering those words so slow and low.

"Bolero!" and she hit my arms with his hands lightly. Gawd! I miss her touch.

What the heck is just happening to me at the moment? I'm feeling so h-rny. Jusy kidding!

Then silence...

"Can we catch up at my condo?" And she nodded with that smile. "Gawd I really missed you." and I grabbed her, way to my condo.

Maybe because of excitement (and lust XD), ang bilis naming napadpad sa front ng condo unit ko.

"So where were you for those three months?" tanong ko sa kaniya as I unlocked the door of my unit and opened it.

"I was gone for a business trip. And, I visited my family in America, and vacation." sagot niya as we entered my unit.

"So Doctor ka nga talaga?"

"You never believed me the first time we talked about my profession, huh?" I said at kunwari nagtatampo but I'm wearing this smirk.

"Sorry, I can't help it. I thought you were some kind of beautician or what." and she's giggling.

"Oh c'mon." at binuhat ko siya.

"Hey! Put me down!"

At binaba ko na nga siya, down to my sofa. I wish I put her straight in my room. I really can't imagine what's really happening to me.

"You're up to something, mister." as if she was seducting me. Woooh! Ang init!

"I'm sorry I just really can't resist you." I answered then we started. We started again with a kiss.

We started 7:09 am, we ended at 11:56 am. Great stamina for me, but she's already tired and sleeping. Time check 1:17 in the afternoon. Natutulog pa naman siya so natulog narin ako ulit.

My head and body hurts again. I missed this feeling. I reached for the other side of my bed, and realized she was not their again.

Umupo ako, covering my lower naked part with my comforter, and opened my eyes. Definitely the same thing I did three months ago.