Salad Toss

I know its been a while since I have posted. Been busy with school and work. But last chapter notes I said it would be a better chapter. Well I think this chapter puts some things in motion some things that opens their worlds to deeper exploration of change. Our buff wife is in a very interesting situation, she has drugs galore, and a semi-possible relationship with little Lapis. And our blue haired beauty Lapis has her sisters to deal with it. Ruby, bold as ever examining Jasper, and Emerald that smart " I know something you don't want me to know." It is going to be a very interesting afternoon.

Snipeeasy Yall!

Jasper

Okay, so she has very watchful sisters. The perfect blend of brains and bronze. It was almost unreal how much they resembled what I felt off Lapis. Cunning and deadly innocence. It was a sweet toxic. Her inner beast has lashed out on multiple occasions, more pressure of a tongue, small hands gripping harder. Primal and raw. It sent shivers down my spine.

My hands gripped the side of my leather jacket as I lumbered back out to my car through the rain. Slamming the door a little harder than necessary. Letting out a stiff breath I forced myself to relax. My phone dinged and I took it out my pocket.

Amethyst: Yo J, G-man is up at the campus DC. Wanna come by

I unlocked my phone and I typed a quick response and I reached under my seat and I took out the small car pipe I kept and packed a bowl. Taking a few tokes I swished my mouth with some water and I popped a mint in my mouth. Getting out the car I pulled eyedrops from my inner chest pocket. Dropping a few drops in each I started to walk towards the DC.

The short trip ended as I opened the doors and flashed my student ID to the lady, she clicked her little tab thing and I walked inside. Grabbing a tray I went over and chicken patties and a salad.

"Jasper!"

I turned just in time to see Ame shoveling ice cream into a bowl at the dessert table. I rolled my eyes and walked over. She piled every topping on top of the melting mess.

I gagged as she snatched all of my cucumbers off my salad and into her ice cream orgy.

"It's scary that I don't care about why you did that." I grunted.

Amethyst just laughed and started out towards the table, and in all her pudgy glory she did a small jig when she arrived.

Garnet sat on the other side with a turkey and provolone sandwich. Lettuce on the side. Her shades hiding her eyes but she smiled when I looked over at her, as I sat down.

I smiled back and I reached over and took her water bottle and took a swig and closed it again. My jaw ached at the slight movement making my teeth grind against each other.

Shit, I forgot my silverware.

Shoving my chair back and getting up I turned and came chest to shoulder. The loud clatter of a tray, and a flurry of colorful language.

Letting out a grunt of annoyance I looked down, right into a pair of fiery eyes.

The short solid stature of the women changed as remembrance flashed in her eyes. A dust light brown.

"Oh it's you."

I nodded and I squared my shoulders subconsciously.

"Yeah." I bit out.

She shrugged and bent and went to pick up her tray and salad.

My body relaxed and I walked over her tray heading to the silverware holders. Secondly grabbing a maple bar donut.