Mirrored Beast

Jasper

 The storm that raged outside had caught me off guard on my way to see Lapis. I was drenched, and my hair had been plastered to my back in a thick soppy mess. I trudged up the stairs, my sneakers squeaking loudly.

 I stopped outside the familiar door and knocked softly. I placed my finger on the peephole and a few second later I heard a muffled curse, no doubt Lapis had tried to look through the peephole. The door giving way as it was unlocked I stepped back and took in the sight of her in only a oversized tee shirt from Funworld.

 Her legs looked amazing and as my eyes traveled up them I let out a small whistle of approval.

"Lapis, you look so good I could just eat you up right now."

Lapis blushed furiously and moved to the side to let me in. I pushed up against her, a sharp gasp left her plump lips as the bitter cold of my clothes pressed up against her warm body. I chuckled but placed a soft kiss on her lips before I pulled away and walked inside. She closed the door with a soft click.

"Weather caught me out, can I dry them real quick"I turned to her and gave her my best I'm sorry face.

She giggled and pulled at the hem of the shirt, the slight movement made it rise just a sliver, giving my eyes a view of the baby blue boy shorts she had on. My stomach cramped up as my mind went south about my teeth pulling those off her.

 I shook myself to get a grip as she came closer to me,

"I'll take your clothes down, go take them off and head to my room. I'll bring some food on my way back from the laundry room. Hope vending machine sandwiches are ok, I haven't gone shopping yet."

I waggled my eyebrows at her and stood back and started to pull my shirt up but cold hands found mine and I looked down at her, she looked up at me with something behind her eyes I couldn't put my finger on, but it made me stop cold. A shiver racked up my spine.

"Let me." She whispered as she pulled herself closer to me.

 I was taken aback by her forwardness, but it kinda turned me on. I raised my hands over my head and bent slightly so she could take my shirt. Her hands made slow work of feeling my abs and the scars there as she raised the shirt. My body tingled everywhere her hands landed, but all to soon my shirt was off and she stepped back, almost like she was appreciating her handiwork of taking off my shirt. I'd never been ashamed of my body, but under her gaze I felt put on display. But it wasn't a bad feeling, it was just new, like alot of things had been since I met her.

"You like the view I take it." My voice sounded horse to my ears, I coughed quickly to make up for it. But I had been caught.

Lapis's lips turned up in a half smile as she tossed the shirt down and closed the space and her hands slide to my belt and my heart hitched up in my chest. I knew she wasn't trying to be sexual, but once a guttermind always a guttermind. I stared down at her, my mouth slack as I tried to stay still, my stomach was flexing and unflexing on it's own and I couldn't stop it. She undid my belt and slide it free from the loops.

 The look of her with a belt in her hands had my mind again going south. The sound of my zipper coming undone snapped me back to reality. Her hands dipped into my jeans and I held my breath as she started to pull them down. As she got lower she looked up at me and that sight of her on her knees before me, taking off my clothes had my beast going wild, frothing and foaming at the mouth. Pacing the cage.

I shoved it down and away and I bent and undid my shoes but she shook her head, taking them off herself and the pants followed after. After five painful minutes of that it was over and I stood in my bra and some Calvin Klein boxer briefs and socks.