Chapter one

Don't play yet
Zanes P.O.V.
I cried softly into the bed looking to my left where Y/n should be.... but she's not... and it's all my fault.
~FLASH BACK~
"Wait here Y/n I'm just getting some money from the bank, then we'll get Zoe and Zeros presents!" I said running off she nodded and sipped her tea looking at her phone. I was coming back when I heard a scream.. Y/n's scream. I rushed to where she should have been but all I saw was her tea on the ground. I looked up to see someone holding her on top of a building, I couldn't see the persons face. "I told you I was coming.. and to watch out... guess you didn't." Said the person and disappeared I could still hear the screams of Y/n. I called the cops but... they found no trace of them..
~~FLASH BACK OVER~~
I didn't want to wake up my children so I cried quietly. It's been a few weeks.I kept lying to Zoe and Zero that's she's on a business trip or she's on vacation. Even she's on a walk. And she just left... Cyrus walked in with some toast and water. "T-thanks..." I sniffled. He rubbed my back and set the toast and water on the bed stand then left. My children are ten now. Zoe came rushing in my room with Zero following her. "DADDY ZERO IS CHASING ME!" She screeched, "Zero stop chasing your sister." I told him. He sighed and walked out I wiped my eyes and Zoe sat on my lap, "Daddy where's mommy?" She asked. "She's at work darling." I lied. "..oh... I never see her anymore. I need my mommy." She said hugging me. "I know but she's been very busy." I lied again. She sighed and let go of our hug running out of my room. I closed the door and cried more. Cyrus was always good, he helped me feel a little better.. he'd get the kids to school when I was to depressed or he'd cook. He is a great help.. "Y/n... I am so sorry... I have failed... I have broke my promise.." I whispered softly through cries.
Your P.O.V.
It feels like I've been in this black room forever I finally had enough strength to open my eyes. I was tied to a chair not well so I easily escaped. No one was around. I found the exit and there was light at last. "Wait... where am I!?!? This isn't home.." I said to myself. "..oh.. I remember..." I said to myself again. "OH IREAN ZANE IS PROBABLY SO WORRIED!" I screamed a little. I raced around pacing, where was I is what I'm gunna figure out first. I walked up to a man, "E-excuse me, but where am I?" I asked him. "Laddie your in Ireland." The man said with an Irish accent. "Oh.. ok... WAIT DID YOU SAY IRELAND!?!?" I screamed. "Yes laddie." The man said. "T-thanks.." I said. I walked away from him and started pacing around, "oh Irean, oh Irean.." I kept mumbling. I soon fell backwards, I rubbed my head and looked up to see a man with green hair, "Sorry." I said getting up, "Oh I-I'm so sorry I didn't think that fall would make you cry!!" He said in a panic. "Huh?" I said. I felt my eyes watery? "Do you need help you look troubled.." the man said. "No.. I'm fine.." I lied. He looked at my finger to see my ring, I stuffed my hand in my pocket to check for my phone.. nothing, "DAMMIT!" I screamed by accident. "What?" He chuckled. "My damn phone!" I said. "You can use mine!" He said. I nodded and called Zane no answer. I called again, straight to voice mail "I'm sorry I'm probably to depressed to talk or I'm busy." The voice mail said. I passed the phone back to him, "No use.." I mumbled. "Did the person pick up?" He asked. "No.. straight to voice mail... my husband is who i was calling..." I said. "What happened?" The man asked. I sighed, "I'm sorry I don't really feel that open to people I first met.." I said rubbing my arm. "Well my names Sean, call me Jack. You might know me as Jacksepticeye." Jack said. "I'm Y/n." I said I put out my hand and he shook it. "So what are you doing in a crummy place like this?" He asked jokingly, "Kidnapped." I said. "Haha your joking right!" He asked. "Nope.." I sighed. "Where do you live?" He asked, "Wow creepy much?" I teased. He chuckled, "Oh Irean that did sound creep!" He. Chuckled. "Yeah.." I said staring at our feet. "I'm sorry for wasting your time... I'm gunna go.." I said running off. "Y/n wait!" I heard him yell. I didn't turn back I kept running.
~play song pls~
I ran faster but he was catching up... "Y/N!!" He yelled. I didn't realize I was on the road a bus headed straight for me Jack stopped and watched in horror as the bus was about to hit me, I covered my face but felt nothing, I looked to see I was in the air flying!?!? "Y/n!?!..." Jack yelled up to me. "...ZANE!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled to the top of my lungs. He probably couldn't hear me.. but worth a try. The worst part... about these weeks.. what I was supposed to tell him my surprise when Zoe and Zero turned ten...