Chapter seventeen

(Wow more chapters then my first book of this XD)
Zanes P.O.V.
I crept around the corner into the dark alleyway, only the sunlight could show what was in front of me.
Three cloaked people stood there, all snickering until I came into view.
"What're you doin here." One growled stepping toward me.
"Come here to rescue your precious wife?" Snickered one, which caught my attention.
One of the cloaked people slapped the dude that just talked, "You gave it away!" It hissed.
"Now were gunna have to kill him." Said the one closest to me.
They stepped closer making me crack my knuckles.
The obvious leader of this little group threw a punch at me which I caught in my hand, I used my other hand to crush his neck, pinning him against the wall.
The other two cloaked people were terrified and just watched.
"Tell me. Where.She.IS!" I hissed.
"Never-- GAAH!" The cloaked person said but cut himself off when I slammed his head into the wall.
Blood now visible on the mouth of the cloaked person, the only skin that was visible.
"YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!" I yelled my hands were shaky.
I'm not used to fighting, I don't know what has come over me- no...I do.
These f*ckers kidnapped my wife just like I suspected.
They.took.her.
Possibly Pet too.
"Just tell him!" One of the cloaked people squeaked.
The cloaked person who's neck I was crushing clawed at my hand that gripped their neck.
"GAHHH! I'll tell you!" He said spitting up a little blood.
"She's right through those doors, take a few turns into--"," But she's in the observing area, your leading him to the prison!" Squeaked a cloaked person.
"GAAHH!!" Ok ok!! She's--" It got interrupted by the doors bursting open.
My heart thumped as I let go of the cloaked person, letting it fall to the ground, the other cloaked people moved out of my way, letting me see a clear view of her.
Of my wife.
Your P.O.V.
After a few attacks with cloaked people Pet, Mavis and I made it to the exit. At last.
We burst the door open, seeing the backs of cloaked people,they slowly moved out of the way making my eyes go teary and wide.
A cloaked person was gasping for air on the ground with Zane my husband stood in front of me.
I ran to him and jumping right into his arms, wrapping my legs above his hips, and arms around his neck, while he supported my weight.
He kissed me for a few seconds, then let go of our kiss looking into my eyes, his eyes were filled with joy.
I didn't care that I heard groans of pain in the background and tearing, all I cared about was Zane.
His black hair was fluffy and bags were under his eyes like he hasn't slept for a few days.
My eyes suddenly stopped being all happy when I realized something.
Zoe, Zero.. I NEED TO GET TO THEM!!!
I suddenly hopped out of Zane's arms, making him have a worried look.
"Y/n, where are you going?!" Zane asked worriedly.
Pet soon appeared beside Zane with Mavis.
"I need to get to Zero and Zoe. First, Zane say hello to your niece!" I said pointing at Mavis.
Zanes jaw dropped, and held Mavis in his arms her smiling face could warm the world.
"When was this beautiful.. uhh warewolf, born into the world?" Zane asked holding Mavis dearly to his chest.
"Hours ago. Right now we gatta get to Zoe and Zero." Pet said sternly and took her baby back, Zane nodded and turned around to face the cloaked people who were now tired to the wall somehow with a note for the police.
"I want to call the police!" Demanded Zane as we ran down the streets, a little slower since Pet is carrying Mavis.
I nodded, and let him lead us to his car, we all got in, surprisingly Mavis hasn't cried once, though I've seen tears threatened to spill from her huge dark brown eyes, but no screams no tears fell.
She has her mothers strength alright.
Zane started zooming down street after street until we reached the familiar street which was MyStreet.
He parked the car with a screeching sound, we hustled out my tears building up in my eyes, I flung the door open to see a surprised Travis and Katelyn sitting on the couch.
"WHERE ARE ZOE AND ZERO!!" I asked avoiding the fact they were just there in my house.
"U-upstairs!" Katelyn quickly answered.
I ran upstairs bursting into their rooms, they were hugging each other tightly but parted from my intrusion.
"MY BABIES!" I screamed and dived toward them, shoving their faces into my chest, my arms wrapped tightly around them.
I let my tears spill, and they cried too.
Pets P.O.V.
Y/n went straight upstairs leaving me in the living room with Zane, Katelyn, and Travis, I guess my child too.
"Who's baby is that?! Why is Y/n so eager to see Zoe and Zero and why do you two look beaten!" Travis yelled at Zane and I.
"I h-had my baby.. meet Mavis." I said ignoring his other questions.
Katelyn jumped off the couch, "YOU GAVE BIRTH!?! Why didn't you call any of us!?!?" She screamed.
I bit my lip trying to look for an answer to give them.
I couldn't say my phone was dead because they would question why the hospital didn't call.
A hand was suddenly placed on my shoulder making me flinch a bit, but it was just Zane.
"Your over whelming her. Thank you two for babysitting but can you give us sometime before we tell you the story?" Zane pleaded.
Travis and Katelyn hesitantly nodded, then walked out the door.
Zane let out a breath he was holding in, "Thank...thank you..." I said a new admiration filled me for Zane.
He was actually pretty cool.
"Pet, we're family, I don't need a thank you." Zane said, "But what I do need is information. What happened?" Zane asked.
I sighed sitting on the couch, Mavis nuzzling me.
Y/n soon came downstairs with Zoe and Zero in her grasp, their eyes were red and puffy with tear stained cheeks that looked like they recently cried.
Zoe's P.O.V.
I'm only 10.
And to have all this new information dumped on me feels huge, like someone just shoved me into a tsunami.
My mom and aunt told Zero my dad and I everything that was happening.
They were demons. They were kidnapped. They were tortured. The people that kidnapped them wanted Zero and I for our power.
My breathing became hitched to what they were saying.
I now had a cousin named Mavis... she's adorable, yes, but this is so much.
My mom embraced Zero and I in a hug, continuously apologizing about her messed up past, I don't know what the to think of it really.
..I'm too shocked for words..
Mom stopped hugging up with an apologetic look.
I have demon genes.
Holy crap...
"Honey, are you ok?" Mom asked me, placing her hand on my shoulder, I nodded in silence.
Dad closed his visible eyes letting out a frustrated sigh, he turned his head away from us collecting himself back up until he joined the conversation I'm guessing.
Zero shuddered and wiped his teary eyes, "what are we going to do?" Aunt Pet asked Mom.
Mom paused for a moment making her lips into a fine line before answering.
"Let's call the police and--","And tell them the truth!?! They will TAKE US AND DO EXPERIMENTS ON US Y/N!!!" Pet shouted interrupting Mom, making me flinch a bit.
"We could lie, Let's just calm down-", "I WILL NOT CLAM DOWN Y/N!! DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THE SAFTEY OF YOUR CHILDREN!?!" Pet said interrupting again and gritting her teeth in our frustration with tears building up in the corner of her eyes.
"OF COURSE I DO BUT LETS TRY AND FIGURE THIS OUT BECAUSE ITS NO USE TO JUST SHOUT AT EACH OTHER!!" Mom yelled making everyone go silent, Aunt Pet took a deep breath in and out a few times and had a calm face on.
"Your right. I'm sorry Y/n, I'm just frustrated." Aunt Pet said letting out a sigh.
"It's alright, Zane. What do you think we should do?" Mom asked dad.
"I...I think I need a moment.." Dad said and left us, going upstairs to im guessing Mom and Dads room.
Zanes P.O.V. ONCE AGAIN!! XD
I ran into Y/n and I's room, I didn't want my family to see me cry. I WOULDNT let my family see me cry.
I sat on the bed my back facing the closed door, while I cried into my hands.
Y/n and Pet don't deserve this.
I should've done more when I was in HighSchool. I should've called the cops... I should've done something, but I'm stupid.
University was hard for us and I should've done more, more then be a grump to other people all the time, more then have Y/n break me out of fights.
Why am I such an idiot!?
With a creak of the door behind me, I didn't face it hoping it was just Y/n.
"Zuzu, you alright?" Y/n said.
I turned to he letting her see my puffy red eyes which tears still fell from.
She shut the door behind herself and rushed to the bed, she crawled on top of it and sat down facing me.
I turned my body around to face her.
"Zuzu.. I'm sorry." Y/n said cupping my cheek and wiping my tears away with the pad of her thumb.
"Y/n, you have nothing to be sorry for. I should be sorry." I said gripping the wrist of the hand that cupped my cheek.
She gasped in surprise at my sudden gesture, and I made her more surprised when I sat her on my lap.
Your P.O.V.
Zane sat me in his lap, his tear stained face looking down at mine.
"Y/n... Can I sing to you?" He asked all of a sudden.
"Uhh, umm s-sure." I said still shocked.
He cleared his throat and began to sing.

I started to cry as I nuzzled into his chest, "I love you..." I whispered and I heard a faint, I love you too, before i passed out.