Chapter twenty-five

Zanes P.O.V.
My whole body hurt.
I need to get out of here though.
I need to at least save my children and Pet.
I'll be satisfied with that.
How could I let this happen to me!?!
Well... it's not like I could really struggle..
~~FLASH BACK~~
I heard a loud crash, making me flinch and shoot my eyes open.
I quickly made sure Y/n was asleep.
She shifted a bit but other than that she was sound asleep.
I snuck to the noise, in the kids room...
My skin became paler, and my hands were shaky as I gripped hold of the doorknob.
I opened the door to see quite a struggle, making my eyes go wide.
It was still dark out with only the moonlight for my vision.
A broken lamp was on the ground which must've caused the load crash sound.
I hesitantly stepped into the room, grabbing a nearby baseball bat that Travis had given Zero on his ninth birthday.
Gripping it tightly I cautiously stepped further into the room.
Bad idea, I felt a pair of hands grip my arms and press them behind my back.
My grip loosened and the bat fell out of my hands.
When I trie dot kick whoever was that a sharp pain shot through my side.
I looked down to see a knife my side.
It wasn't deep enough to kill me, but it was deep enough to make me grit my teeth in pain and not struggle as a cloth was placed against my mouth, half suffocating me.
I should've warn my mask.
It made my eyes feel like led and soon, all I saw was darkness in my vision.
~~FLASH BACK OVER~~
Those b*stards who had kidnapped Zero,Zoe, Pet and I took a video of us.
I can't do anything, I can't move.
These weird metal bands send weird red ragged lines up my body, giving me some sort of pain that when it stops I feel weak, but I stay on the wall, unable to move.
Your P.O.V.
There was soon a knock at my door, shakily I walked to it looking through the peephole.
It was Aaron,Rachel, and Nick concern expressions on their face.
I soon saw familiar light brown hair, making my breath hitch.
It was Cassie? But why would she want to come here?
Quickly but shakily I open the door and let the four inside my home.
Aaron soon tightly hugged me, I hugged him back, burying my face into his chest.
"Hey, Y/n." Rachel said with a small sad smile.
I let go of Aaron's hug, cold running through my spine once again.
I quivered and managed a nod to Rachel.
Cassie stayed more quiet while Rachel, Nick and Aaron seemed more concerned, sad, and Determined.
"Ok, let's start by looking at the video, maybe theirs a hint in the clip?" Aaron questioned.
I nodded as I shakily led everyone to the living room, playing the video again.
We watched it again, and there was silence.
"The chairs." Cassie spoke up.
"Huh?" Rachel questioned.
"The chairs are from a certain company. I got our chairs from there. So, let's go visit them." Cassie suggested in a little bit of a whisper voice.
We all nodded, but agreed to give me time to get dressed and clean myself up.
After I did so, I worked on steadying my bretahing and my heart since it was beating like crazy, while we drove in my car to this company.
Cassie charged right into this shop, Rachel,Nick,Aaron and I following behind her.
Cassie slammed her hands on the counter of the register and glared into the workers soul.
If looks could kill, that poor trembling worker would've died over and over again.
"H-h-h-how can I-I help y-y-you today-y?" The worker stuttered.
"I would like to speak with you manager!" Cassie growled.
To be honest, I was a little frightened.
The worker nodded quickly, and dashed to the back of the shop, trembling in fear.
"Relax a bit Cassie." Nick told her.
"I can't relax when the closets thing I have to family is kidnapped,Nick." She said empathizing Nick's name.
Soon the trembling worker was walking over with a tall structured man.
He arched an eyebrow at Cassie and her death glare.
"Is their a problem Ma'am?" He asked in a low voice.
"Yes their is a problem. I need to know if anyone suspicious has come in here recently!" Cassie hissed.
The man flinched, but straightened his posture, keeping a flat look.
"Why is this information needed, may I ask?" He asked sharply at Cassie.
"Classified. Answer the question." She snapped.
"Now that I think of it, yes. A strange looking nervous man walked in. Was it  blonde hair he had? Yes. A scar on his right shoulder. And a smaller girl beside him. Something with an A was his name..."  The man said.
Is Cassie friends with this guy? No stranger would just straight up tell customer information...
They must be close...
But, what he said, that perfectly describes Asher! And that other girl apart of their group!
"Do you know where the chairs were shipped to?" Nick spoke up.
Hesitantly the man nodded, "I'm not allowed to share that sort of information with you guys so-"-"Please! Your my damn brother so you should tell me the important things! Lives are on the line!" Cassie shouted at the man.
So they are related?
The man looked shocked by Cassie's words and stood in silence for a bit looking at Cassie.
"Fine, if you say loves are on the line, I'll tell you. I can't have my little sister be like this towards me. Follow me." The man said turning his back to us and led us into what seemed to be the back room or his office.
He sat us down and we explained a bit, but not everything.
Only way hat he needed to know.
He nodded and gave us the address.
Will I soon be able to hold Zane in my arms, along with my sister and children?
I hope so...
Please tell me I'll see their faces again.
Please.