Chapter thirteen

(Don't play music yet please! And warning you might cry!!!!!)
Zanes P.O.V.
I put my kids to bed earlier so I could stay up all night worrying.
Then there was a knock at my door.
I opened the door to see Aphmau.
"Zane! Aaron left me this bit saying Pets in the hospital! What happened!?" Aphmau asked worriedly.
I let her in and shut the door behind her.
We sat on the couch and talked.
Zeros P.O.V.
I waited for Zoe to go to sleep, and quietly snuck downstairs, careful not to get caught.
Dad and Aphmau was there, I hid behind the wall and listened in.
"What is going on Zane!?" Aphmau asked Dad.
"I'm not totally sure, all I know is that Pet was over at Travis and Dante's house. And she started freaking out, throwing things screaming.
They couldn't calm her down.
Travis called Katelyn, she came over and Pet face planted to the ground unconscious.
They called 911 and she's now in the hospital.
Y/n got a phone call saying about Pet and now drive off to her." Dad said.
Aunt Pet... no way...
"Your kidding me right?" Aphmau asked Dad.
"Afraid not... I've been worried sick about Y/n. Who knows what she's doing... she can be a bit wreck less sometimes." Dad said.
Yeah.. mom can be a reckless..
"No wonder Aaron left a note and ran." Aphmau said.
Silence fell.
And the awkward kind.
"I-I should go... thanks Zane." Aphmau said.
"No problem." Dad said.
I heard the door open and close.
Then my dad sigh.
"I hope the kids don't realize I'm this worried." Dad mumbled.
I heard enough.
I quietly went back up to Zoe and I's room.
I layed on my bed thinking about Aunt Pet.
So... Aunt Pet is in the hospital...
Your P.O.V.
After everyone finished seeing her, we last for home.
I did get Cyrus a doctor and Arron got Raven a doctor.
They said we can see them in the morning.
I sighed and made my way home.
Zane must be worried.
~~TIME SKIP~~
I opened the door to my house, Zane jumped off the couch and hugged me tightly.
Burying his head into the crook of my neck.
"Ive been worried sick... i, just glad your home in one piece." Zane muffled.
I rubbed his back and we headed up to bed.
I'm so tired...
Nicks P.O.V.
I sat on the couch with Rachel until the phone rang.
I picked it up, "Hello?" I answered.
"Is this Nick? Cyrus's roommate?" A mans voice asked.
"Yes, what can I do for ya?" I asked,
"Well uh, your roommate fell unconscious and he woke up...he climbed onto the roof of the building, and h-he's threatening to jump... will you come here and make sure he doesn't?" The man asked.
"WHAT!?! Ok ok I'm on my way!" I said shakily.
I hung up the phone.
(Cue music!)
"What?" Rachel asked.
"Come on!" I yelled at her.
She looked at me confused, but she followed me out the door and to my car.
It started to rain, and thunder and lightning was out side.
The thunder boomed and the lightning flickered.
I parked in the parking lot and ran inside the building dragging Rachel behind me.
"Come on!" I yelled to her.
She looked at me confused.
But nodded and ran so we went faster, two people helped us to the roof where Cyrus was.
His light blonde hair was messed up and his cat ears shown, dropping.
"Cyrus! Don't you dare!" Rachel yelled at him.
"R-Rachel..N-nick.." Cyrus mumbled.
He had tears in his eyes.
"You don't want to do this!" I yelled to him, the wind picked up all of a sudden.
"I DO! DO YOU KNOW HOW DEPRESSED IVE BEEN!?!" Cyrus yelled at us.
My breathing got shaky.
" Cy-" Rachel was interrupted by Cyrus.
"IVE SUFFERED ALL MY LIFE WITH ABUSE AND SADNESS AND UNFAIRNESS!!!" Cyrus screamed gritting his teeth.
We stared shocked at him.
"YEAH! SHOCKED ARE YA!?!? EVERYONE EXPECTS ME TO BE ALL SMILES AND SAY EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT!!!But it ISNT!!!" Cyrus Yelled stepping closer to the edge.
"Cyrus! Come inside and we can talk about this!" Rachel yelled to him.
"NO! NO MORE TALKING!!! IM SICK OF THIS!! IM SICK OF MY LIFE IM SICK OF MY NIGHTMARES AND IM SICK OF EVERYONE TELLING ME ITS FINE!!!" Cyrus yelled.
I started crying, "Don't do this! Don't do this to us! There's SO many people who love you, so many people who care and will help you!" I said staring into his crying full eyes.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE SEEING SOMEONE YOU LOVE DIE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!?!?" He yelled at us.
"Yes."Rachel said crying.
"It feels awful, but I got through it with the help of my friends and family... and what ever happened to you I know your friends and family will help you." Rachel said.
Cyrus fell to his knees.
"I'm sorry... I just can't live like this... I can't..." Cyrus sobbed. The doors behind me suddenly slammed open, it was Cassie, and Y/n.
Cassie was looking a lot better, and also Y/n's husband.. Zane I think.
Y/n held a photo.
"Cyrus. Come here." Y/n said.
Cyrus looked up at her, and shook his head.
Her stare became like death it's self, "Now." She said.
Cyrus paused he got up and took a step back, almost leaning off of the edge.
"I'm sorry.. I'm sick of this Y/n. I can't do this!" Crystal yelled gritting his teeth.
Y/n gave Cassie the photo and Cassie stepped toward Cyrus.
"Cyrus.. i know what you saw but... i will help you, no. ALL of us will help you get through this!" Cassie said reaching her hand out to Cyrus.
"No... Cassie... No! N-no one cares!" Cyrus said staring at us.
"C-Cyrus!" Cassie yelled.
She started crying.
Thunder boomed and the lightning flickered.
"I-I should've told you this a while ago.. when we were under the stars b-but...but.. I LOVE YOU!" Cassie yelled.
Cyrus froze.. "what?...." he asked not believing what came out of her mouth.
"I-I didn't tell you because you had a girlfriend! And I wanted you to be happy but now.... now I feel like an idiot for not telling you!" Cassie said.

"Cassie..." Cyrus said, he took one step forward.
Cassie held out the photo.
"Y-your sister said you took this photo of her, her now husband and you when you heard the news that they were dating." Cassie said and Cyrus reached his hand out and took the photo.
He cried as he stared at how happy he was.
Nobody's P.O.V.
Cyrus stared at the photo of himself, Y/n and Zane.
He was so happy he took a photo, claiming it was in new family.
Y/n wanted to run to him and hold him in her arms but, she knew if she ran to him.. he might jump.
Zane stared at Cyrus with fear in his eyes.
But... something happened.
A dark fire like thing swirled around Cyrus's head.
It was darker then the sky.
It went inside of Cyrus's mouth, making his eyes turn red.
"If this is what it takes for the boss to be happy. Then I will sacrifice my life." A raspy voice said.
It was definitely NOT Cyrus's.
Cyrus ripped the photo turned around and stood at the edge.
Everyone was pleading and crying now.
Nick fell to his knees hoping Cyrus wouldn't jump.
Y/n was shaking.. she couldn't bare to see her younger brother die.
After all they've been through.
But she knew something happened to him.
She wasn't sure what.
Zane was crying and his breathing got shaky.
Rachel was crying so much she thought her eyes would explode from all the tears.
Cassie fell to her knees and cried.
"CYRUS DONT--" was the last thing Y/n said before...

(I'm crying!!!!)

He jumped.