Chapter twenty

Your P.O.V.
A few hours later, Pet sat crying into her hands.
I want to rip out of my chair and hug her, telling her everything will be alright...but I can't muster the strength... I'm too sad..
Pets baby was born.
A healthy looking girl, which two seconds later was ripped out of Pets arms.
So she has been like this for almost an hour, sobbing curled up in a corner, and who could blame her!
It's like when my other baby died when I had Zachary..
I was also crying, it's hard to get your baby taken away from you.. it really is and I cry whenever I see this, especially sense that was family too!
The poor baby had her eyes wide open, which isn't common for most births..
From what I could see the child had Pets dark brown eyes, so dark you can barley see the pupil.
She had a curled in warewolf tail and small rough looking warewolf ears.
What do you even say to someone when that happens?!
You can't just say your sorry, what does that do?!
All I can think of is hugging Pet, and calming her down then figuring out a plan to get her child back.
Reassuring her and telling her everything will work out.. but.. I'm not so sure anymore...
I think I, actually loosing hope...
In the corner of my eye, I saw Pet wobbly stand up and walk towards the chair she once sat on.
Curiously, I watched her.
She grunted and groaned until she ripped the chair off the floor, since it was tied down to it.
She dragged it behind her, while she came towards me, her puffy red eyes made me want to cry more... her tear stained cheeks were red, and her eyes still looked to be crying, she only let out choked sobs though.
She set the chair down taking a piece of broken metal bands that lay beside my chair.
And with a quick motion, she cut the ropes off of me.
She broke the metal bands, setting my free from my seat.
I shakily got up, and wiped my eyes.
Pet ripped my chair out of the ground too, and gave it to me.
"We are getting out of here, and getting my baby back." Pet whispered in a loud and shaky voice.
I nodded, and followed her, she walked for a while her chair in front of her like a shield, I copied her action.
A mindless guard stood in front of us, his back turned.
Pet raised the chair and whacked him in the head, making him immediately black out.
Pet let a satisfied looking smirk spread across her face.
"Y/n, go down that hall, whack people with the chair and try to see if my baby's there or an exit, I'll go down that hall.
If my baby's in there take her and run to.. this hidden shadowed spot! If the exits there, wait for me in the hidden spot." Pet said gesturing to everything.
"I'll do the same.. good luck.." Pet said.
"You too.." I said with a small smile.
We hugged each other tightly like it was our last hug, and went our separate ways.
Katelyns P.O.V. BOOM!
I stuffed my hands into my pockets while I walked over to Zane and Y/n's house with Travis.
Zane needed Travis and I to babysit Zachary, he was in such a rush I can't help but worry.. what if something's wrong?!
I'm sure he'll tell us soon if there is.
Right?
I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts for now.
Travis opened the door wide enough to let me inside, I went inside to the clean looking house.
Zachary sat wide awake in a high chair, slamming his hand repeatedly on the little table that's attached, while screaming and crying his head off.
Travis closed the door behind himself, and flopped on to the couch.
I ran to Zachary, and lifted him out of the high chair.
He screamed and cried more, while I tried to calm him down.
Travis sighed and got up, he grabbed a piece of paper that sat on the table.
He read it over and looked up at me, "Uh.. ok so check his diaper!" Travis said.
I rolled my eyes and sniffed his butt, hey that's how I see moms check with their babies!
I pouted when Travis chuckled, if only he had to do this.
"It smells fine." I confirmed.
"Ok.. maybes he's hungry?" Travis suggested.
I shrugged, "Zane wrote down that there's pre made supper in the microwave." Travis said.
I nodded and set Zachary down in his high chair.
I grabbed a bowl out of the microwave, it was mushed up stuff since he really isn't that old, like AT ALL.
"Here comes the airplane!~" I hummed making a zooming sound while putting the mush into his mouth.
His face scrunched up all goofy like, making me laugh.
"Travis you feed him, I'm going to read over everything." I said, setting the spoon down into the bowl.
He nodded taking my spot, I ran to the list and started reading it, until I was interrupted by giggling.
I looked to see what had happened, Travis turned to em with an annoyed face, Zachary had spit the mush on to Travis's cheek.
I giggled, grabbing a nearby towel and wiping it off.
But Zachary erupted with crying and screaming.
"I guess it's not eating.." I sighed, taking him out of the high chair.
Zachary, squirmed around crying and screeching, like any baby would be doing at this age.
"Should we play with him?" Travis suggested.
I nodded and set him down on this Squishy mat that layed on the kitchen floor.
I sat down in front of Zachary and Travis sat beside me.
"Let's make.. funny faces!" I said.
Travis shrugged, and stuck out his tongue while crossing his eyes.
I made my mouth go wide, I crossed my eyes and made goofy sounds.
Which made Zachary stop crying and screaming, he stared at us in curiosity for a few seconds before giggling.
Travis suddenly got up and ran off somewhere, I was confused but kept doing funny faces to Zachary.
A moment later Travis came back with a child's book, perfect!
We read it to Zachary which made him grow tired.
I grabbed him carefully and walked up stairs, Travis trailed behind me.
I went into his baby room and set him down in his crib.
Zachary's lip began to quiver so Travis and I thought up a song to keep him from crying.

Surprisingly it put Zachary right to sleep.
I smiled down at him, and felt an arm wrap around me.
"We did a good job." Travis whispered into my ear.
I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulders staring down at Zachary lovingly.
To be continued...
(I think I'm going to make another chapter tomorrow because this one didn't reveal MUCH! So.. look out for another chapter!)