Chapter seven

Zanes P.O.V.
"Are you sure?" I asked Zoe "Positive! I want my hair just like yours daddy!" She said and smiled.
I chuckled, "Ok, I'll tell the hair dresser." I said as Zoe, Zero and I walked through the doors.
I told the hair dresser she wanted her hair like mine.
And when Zoe came out she was beautiful.
She always had hair over one eye, but she had long hair, now she had short hair and looked like a mini me.
"What do you think daddy?" Asked Zoe, "You look beautiful." I compliment her. She smiled, and soon came out Zero.
He had the same hair style he had before but trimmed.
"Nice brother!" She said giving a thumbs up, "Yours too!" Zero replied and gave a thumbs up too.
I paid the hair dresser then left for home.
~~TIME SKIP~~
Zoe's P.O.V.
I slipped my shoes on and waited for Zero, "Bye dad! See you after school!" Zero and I yelled as we left the house.
We walked to school and opened the doors.
Soon enough people started whispering and pointing to my hair.
I guess they're jealous, I would be too if someone walked in with this hair.
"Can you be any more annoying!?" Said a familiar voice.
It was Molly, I soon got pushed to the ground. A whole bunch of gasps came spreading through the halls.
Zero was about to help me up but got pushed as well. "YOU FLAT CHESTED, SHORT HAIRED FREAK! GIRLS ARENT SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE BOYS!! YOU TRANS!" Molly spat at me then walked off with her posey.
I got up helping Zero, "Zero! Are you ok!" I heard Yuki call, I turned to see her heading towards us... with.. Camron..
"I gatta go Zero.." I said glumly and sprinted off before he could stop me.
Zeros P.O.V.
"Hey..Zero.. Zoe has been avoiding me ALL week! Why?" Camron asked me, "I-I d-don't know! Why would I know! I KNOW NOTHING!" I stuttered. Camron looked at me with a questioning look, "Well! Look at the time! I gatta uh.. feed my fox.. yeah!" I said quickly running towards class.
Zoe's P.O.V.
I walked now slowly down the hall getting murmurs as I passed.
"Zoe! Wanna walk to class together?" I heard a voice ask, I lifted my head to see Ewan.
"S-sure.." I replied, he walked beside me, "I love your hair cut!" He said and smiled, "Really? A girl said it makes me look like I'm transgender. I mean nothing wrong with people that are it just..kinda hurt." I said shrugging.
"She's a jerk then, don't bother with her!"Ewan said, "Thanks..Ive tried that...it's..hard." I replied moving. Piece of my hair behind my ear.
He smiled at me and held the door for me as I walked into the class room.
We sat down and watched a boring lesson..
Your P.O.V.
I watched as Asher grinned at me.
"Is that the girl who boss wanted?" The girl next to him asked.
"That's her." Asher replied. "What boss?" I growled at him.
"None of your beeswax." Asher replied taking a step forward.
I'm guess this good doer hasn't had any children yet.. so it hasn't transferred, we can do it now so I have complete control over the child." Asher said and grabbed my wrist, "y/n! Let her go!" Jack yelled at Asher.
"Come with me Y/n, we'll have privacy and won't stop until I actually make you pregnant." Asher said and smirked.
"NO!" I yelled and bit his hand. He took it back appalled.
"You creep! Get out of here!" I yelled and back up to Jack. "How would you husband Zane react if he found out you slept with this man?" Asher asked, "I DIDNT!" I yelled.
"You can't prove that." Asher replied.
I was speechless. I didn't sleep with Jack! I would never in my life do that, hurt Zane is not on my list!
I kicked Asher to the ground and flipped the girl on to her back.
I took Jacks hand and ran to camp but in a different path so we would lose them.
"We need to get off this island!" I announced.
~~TIME SKIP~~
It was nighttime, we had fire on a stick waving it lightly around trying to get the attention of the helicopter.
I saw it was landing on the island! It was landing near us, we all started running through the woods, Flora on my shoulders and everyone following me. I heard a scream, turned around to see.. wolves eating Samantha......she was gone.. I could so nothing. They then growled at us.. no.. why'd she have to die!!? I hate her but not that much! I ran quicker and everyone else ran faster too. We finally reached the landed helicopter..and on the helicopter is probably the only person I wanted to see.
I started crying like crazy..

I started running and jumped.......

Right into

Zanes arms.
To be continued.