Chapter tweleve

Your P.O.V.
I finished making spaghetti and called my kids downstairs for supper.
They came down stairs and sat at the table.
Not a word was said from them.
Its worrying me.
Soon my phone started to ring, it was.. Travis? Ok..
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hi it's me Katelyn, i just wanted to call and tell you. Pets in the hospital. She was freaking out about something at Travis's house and then fell on her face.. she might have fainted so we called 911 and got her in a hospital." Katelyn said.
My eyes started tearing up... Pet. My twin sister.. is in the hospital!?
"Ok.. thank you, I'll be on my way. Bye." I said and hung up.
I got up from the table, Zero,Zoe and Zane looked at me confused.
"Pets in the hospital." I said, grabbing my phone, headphones, and duffle bag.
I was gunna buy some sushi for her on the way and a fuzzy blanket.
Zane looked at me worriedly, "you want to go by yourself?" He asked.
"Yeah.. maybe with Cyrus and Vivi.." I said shakily.
Zane rubbing my back and gave me a hug.
He let go and my kids hugged me, then they let go.
I walked out the door to my car and got in, turning up the radio.
I drove, my phone dinged. Travis sent me to location to the hospital. Thanks Katelyn.
Soon a song came on that I knew and I sang to it.

Vivi's P.O.V. (DIDNT EXPECT DAT DID YA!?!?)
I looked around my room, where is my photo album!?!
I think mom and dad burned it... oh well.
Nothing to doooooo!
Soon my phone started dinging, it was a text? From Y/n?
Text: Going to (hospital name) hospital, Pet freaked out over something. Don't have the whole story, come if you want.
Pets in the hospital.... weird.. it's not like her to freak out at things, she's usually chill.
I grabbed my purse and ran out the door to my car, while I did so I texted Aaron about it.
Aaron's P.O.V.
I smiled at the sleeping Aphmau, she's so beautiful.
My phone buzzed, a text.. from Vivi? That's weird.
Text: Y/n texted me that Pets in the hospital. Going there now I'll send you the location if you want.
I responded yes and she sent me the location.
I wrote a not for Aphamu and ran out the door.
Who should I tell? OH! Our daughter she's apart of their family.
She came home from her university this year, I ran back into the house and ran up the stairs and into her room not bothering to knock.
"Raven!" I said when I reached her door.
"Hm? What's wrong, Dad?" She asked sweetly.
She was all grown up.
She had glasses, and her red hair flowed perfectly.
I smiled, but then frowned. "Pets in the hospital, we should go." I said.
She nodded getting off her bed and following me out to the car.
And we drove off to the hospital.
Cyrus's P.O.V.
I hid my face in my knees not wanting to look at Cassie.
She looked so...pale.. and not herself.
My phone made the banging sound to say I have a text. It was from Raven.
I haven't heard from her in a while, she said something about Pet being in the hospital.
I'll go.. I guess.
I slipped off the chair I was sitting on and walked out the door to my car, I'll text Tom I guess...
I finished texting Tom, he said he was busy. Figures, can't even be there for his family.
I shook my head and started driving.
Your P.O.V.
I arrived at the Hospital, so did three other cars.
The person that came from the first car was Vivi, the second was Raven and Aaron, then the third was Cyrus.
I'm surprised to see Raven, I haven't seen her in so long.
She looks like such a beautiful young woman, I smiled at the thought.
I walked into the huge building with my siblings well.. excluding Aaron.
Even though my dad and his mom was married, his mom had Aaron before she met my dad.
So he's not my brother but, I still think of him as one.
I saw a worried Katelyn sitting in the waiting area with Dante and Travis.
I walked over to them, "How's she doin?" I asked shakily.
"We don't know yet... and honestly I don't think she'll be fine." Travis said shakily.
I nodded and sat down with them, so did Aaron,Cyrus,Vivi, and Raven.
Soon Raven and Cyrus held their heads.
"Owww..." they both groaned.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I'm seeing pictures in my head...." Raven said without any expression or emotion.
"The demon and the princess..." Cyrus said with no emotion.
"Your freaking me out.. what's wrong?" Aaron said placing his hand on Ravens shoulder.
"The demon...the princess..the children.." Raven and Cyrus said and soon their eyes closed shut.
They were about to fall face first to the ground, I caught Cyrus and Aaron caught Raven.
"What's wrong with them?" Katelyn asked scared.
I shrugged and stroked Cyrus's head, Aaron did the same to Raven.
"I'm scared..." I said shivering.
"Travis Valcum?" Spoke up a girl.
We all turned our heads to her.
"Hi Nurse... is she doing any better?" He asked.
She paused not saying a thing, "She actually just woke up, would you and your friends like to see her? Only two in at a time though." The girl said, which was the nurse.
We all nodded and got up.
Cyrus was still unconscious, as was Raven.
I carried him over my shoulder, even though we was heavy and bigger then me.
My little brother taller then me.. I smiled at the thought of him only being a little boy when I was in high school.
He was only about 3 or 4 maybe even 2.
"We should go in first.." I said.
Everyone agreed, I walked in the room with Cyrus.
Pet gave me a weak smile.
I closed the door behind me and looked at her pale face, which used to be so tan.
I sat Cyrus down in a chair and I sat near the bed.
"What's...wrong....with....Cyrus..." she spoke, obviously out of energy.
"He... said he was seeing pictures, so did Raven then they fainted." I said.
"He...should....Get a......doctor.." she said weakly.
"Yeah, I'll get one soon. Don't talk anymore. You'll have to save your energy if you want to be healthy again." I said looking at her dull dark brown eyes.
She did a slight nod with her head.
"I hope you will get better Pet, even after all that stuff with Ein. I'll go beat his a*s if ya want." I said and chuckled a bit.
She did a little giggle and lightly shook her head.
I kissed her fore head and left her.
It was so hard for me seeing her like that, she wasn't the bubbly a*s kickin, shove shoving, glass cutting girl I know.
She's pale and her eyes don't sparkle, and she's so limp I don't even think she'd be able to hold her shovel.
I walked out carrying Cyrus, Vivi and Dante went in next.
I ship them. Even if Vivi is older then Dante, they look cute together!~
I sat in silence so did everyone else, Katelyn was comforting me though. She's a good friend.
Pet, get better soon.
To be continued...