Chapter four

Your P.O.V.
I sighed and looked around the airport.. full of people. I took Jacks phone and called Travis. It rang for a second, "Hello?" Said Travis. "Hey!" I said. "Oh, hi Y/n! I'm headed to Zane's house right now." Travis replied. I heard a door open and lots of barking must be ender. "Hi Travis!" I heard Zoe say, her cute little voice so adorable! "Hey kiddo!" Travis said. "Zane I'm coming in your room." Travis said, I heard a mumble then I heard a door open and close. "Travis go away." I heard Zane grumble. "Travis FaceTime me instead. So he knows your not lying." I said. "Mk." Travis replied. And hung up. Then he face timed me, he pointed the phone at Zane and I could see his eyes swollen. "Travis who are you talking to?" Zane grumbled, "Your wife." Travis said. "Travis, I know your lying." Zane replied. "Am not!" Travis said louder. He gave the phone to Zane, Zane looked at me shocked. "Y-y/n is that really you!?!" Zane asked in disbelief, "He's Zuzu, I'm so happy to see you!" I said tears forming. "It isn't though.. you disappeared.." Zane said. "I am in Ireland I'm going to be going on a aplane soon. There will be a man maybe in a few days at your door, he has dark brown hair and the baby he has is mine. I was pregnant when I disappeared." I said, "...Who's with you now?" Zane asked me. "A nice YouTube, known as Jacksepticeye, he's helped me out. I'll be home soon. Let me see my children first off!" I giggled. He nodded and got up, he was shaking the phone a bit but I didn't care. "Zoe! Zero some say hi to your mother!" Zane said going down the stairs. "Mommy!" Said a happy Zoe. Her face and  Zeros face appeared on the screen. "I love you sooo much I'll be home soon to get back from my business trip!" I said kinda lying. She smiled at me so did Zero. "Ok, mamas gunna miss her flight if I don't leave now! Bye!" I said waving. "Bye!" Zoe and Zero said. "Love you!" Zane said. "See you soon Y/n!" Travis said. I smiled and hung up. "They seem nice." Jack said taking his phone back. I smiled and nodded, "yeah.. they are my best friends. Thank you Jack for coming." I said. He smiled and we headed for our flight, mystreet here I come!!!

Zanes P.O.V.
I can't believe it's really her... and I get to see her soon... I missed you my lovely wife. And I will find you.
"Oh by the way Zane, your mailbox looks like it's about to explode." Travis said and walked to his house. I haven't been outside.. in a while.. that isn't healthy, jeez Zane. I stepped outside wobbling a bit. I opened my mailbox and a whole bunch of letters bust out! It made me fall, a letter that caught my attention landed on my head. I picked it up and looked at it. Written on the back it said,
To: our dearest Y/n.
From: your beloved friend Cassidy.
I felt a knot in my throats as I opened it. I took the letter out and began to read it,
Y/n we've been looking for you, we'll be here tomorrow 6 sharp. You haven't responded so I'll just take you.
They are looking so...Better make a decision soon about the army.
Love~Cassidy.
I felt tears in my eyes. "Zane!! Your finally outside!!" I heard a voice, I turned my head seeing Garroth. He paused at stared at my wet eyes. "What's wrong? Other then what has happened to Y/n." Garroth asked me helping me up. "R-read it." I managed to choke out. I covered my face with my hands. Garroths eyes widened, "Who is Cassidy?" Garroth questioned,
(Cough OC cough!)
I shrugged, "Hmm... maybe a family member knows her? We can ask Cyrus!" Garroth suggested. I shook my head, "No, remember he went to see how Vivi is doing.." I said sobbing. "Why don't we call her?" Garroth asked. I sobbed more making myself stumble to the ground. Garroth put his arm around me. I was too sad to swat him away.. we walked to Aphmau, and Aaron's house.. so I could calm down a bit. I turned my head a bit to see my children skipping off to school. I did a weak smile but then started crying again. Garroth knocked on the door. Katelyn opened it raising an eyebrow. "Hey Katelyn!" Garroth said shoving me inside the house. He made me sit on the couch. "Zane what happened?!" Aphmau asked me hugging my side. Garroth passed the letter to Aphmau.
"Y/n we've been looking for you, we'll be here tomorrow 6 sharp. You haven't responded so I'll just take you. They are looking so... better make a decision soon about the army!?!?" Aphmau said shocked.
"Love Cassidy?" Aphmau said, her eyebrows furrowed. "Who is Cassidy?!" Aphmau asked us. Garroth and I shrugged. I shivered on the couch.. I want to see her... now...
Your P.O.V.
I wasn't too happy about the bumps we had. But it was ok.. I guess.
I gripped the arms of the seat looking at Jack with fear in my eyes.
"Don't worry this is just a bit of turbulence everything is fine." Said the pilot. My breaths were shaky.. I didn't trust this.
It soon was super bumpy!!!
I gripped on to Jacks arm squeezing my eyes shut.
"Don't panic passengers, the plane is going down but we have an extra wing... Oh IREAN WHAT AM I SAYING PANIC WE ARE GOING DOWN!!!" The pilot screamed. Soon everyone was screaming. Me and Jack were too scared to scream. The air picked up and I saw family's hugging. I opened my eyes and looked into Jacks eyes. We both had tears.. is this really the end?
And I'll never get to hug Zane again?
I cried softly.. soon there was a huge impact and... i only saw black....

~~~~~
I saw light once again. I opened my eyes. There was dead body's and blood everywhere! I looked at Jack his chest was moving up and down.. good he's alive.
I heard crying.. but from who. It wasn't Jack he was out cold. I got up but quickly fell down. I looked at my legs.. dammit they're broken.
I tried my best to crawl and I saw a little girl full of blood. "You ok little one?" I asked trying not to seem creepy. I tried my best to stand up, I pushed all my weight in a seat still standing. She looked up, her blue hair now full of red. "Help me.." she said shakily. I nodded and put out my hand. She quickly grabbed it, getting up but she fell down like I did before. "Don't worry my legs are broken too." I said to her. "Wait where's my brother?" She asked shakily. "What dose he look like?" I asked softly. "That." She said pointing to a lifeless body on the ground. "...I'm sorry he's dead..." I said softly. She nodded trying to be brave we crawled on the floor together and I got Jack up. I could see the fear in his eyes. He got up he held him arm, I put mine around him and lifted up the child. We walked slowly on to a beach, where other bloody people were. "More people!" One man called out. "What's your guys names?" The man asked, "I'm Y/n, this is Jack." I said. Normally I wouldn't give my name out to strangers.. but this was different. "And the girl?" The man asked. "Flora." She said shakily. He nodded he motioned for us to move over there. We slowly walked over. "Y/n.. I'm scared.." Flora said. "I know, be strong." I said warmly. "Now I'm Harold. This is Earl, Darla, Morgan, Dylan and Samantha." Harold said. I nodded. "We should go ame shelter and help anything that's broken." Harold said to all of us, we nodded. I trudged with Jack. I'm so scared...
~~TIME SKIP~~
We set up shelter and I got some bandages around my legs, Floras legs and Jacks arm. It was night and Flora was trying to sleep. "Want me to sing?" I questioned her. She nodded shutting her eyes.

I finished singing to see a sleeping Flora. I smiled and layed down. I felt warm breathing on my neck. I turned my head to see Jack crying a bit. "It's ok jackaboy.." I said hugging him then letting go. I turn my head to Flora.. I mis should Zuzu...
~~Dream~~ (more like nightmare but.. who's judging!?!?)
I cried my tears dripping into the pile of blood. My husband held me tightly not wanting we to fight back but, i ha dog defeat the demon! IT KILL MY CHILD!!! I hugged Zane tightly sobbing, he hugged me back. I soon felt pain in my back.. Asher had stabbed my back. I fell to the ground in pain. And joined the pile of blood..
~~DREAM OVER~~ ( I have a dark mind XD)
Hope you enjoyed if you did please leave a comment, go read my other books, go check out my unicorn DJ KikichanArtist love her books she's awesome, and always makes me laugh! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her XD and remember STAY KAWAII-Pet~Senpai is out