Chapter eleven

Zoe's P.O.V.
Ever sense I've cut my hair people keep bullying me, saying I'm a transgender.
Nothing wrong with transgender! But it just hurts my feelings and my brother is too wimpy to stand up for me, I guess I am too sense I'm just letting it happen.
I sighed as the teacher talked on and on at this guy in our class that should not be doing inappropriate actions. Blah blah blah!
Soon I felt something hit my head I looked behind me then down to see a balled up piece of paper.
I opened it and the words that were written put me into my own little world.
"ZOE!" My teacher scwaked.
"Huh?!What?" I said my mind back into reality.
"What's the answer!?" She asked.
"Uhh 52?" I asked guessing.
A whole bunch of giggles spread across the room.
"Zoe, the question was 8+8!" She growled at me.
Everyone started laughing.
My cheeks felt wet now, I was crying.
Thank Irean the bell rang.
I ran out of class crying not even waiting for my brother at my locker,I grabbed my bag out of my locker slammed it shut, locked it and stormed out of the building.
I was crying too much to wait for ANYONE!
I started running down the sidewalk, and soon I fell back.
"Zoe! Are you ok?!" Said a familiar voice.
I looked up to see Travis?
I breathed in shakily and I noticed I was still holding that piece of paper.
He helped me up and dusted off me outfit, "Where's your brother? I was supposed to pick you two up today." Travis said.
I pointed at the school trying my best not to cry.
He nodded and grabbed my hand, we walked into the school I saw a big crowed of people... but why?
"STOP IT!! MY SISTER IS AMAZING!!" Shouted a voice.
"YOUR SISTER IS..IS... A B^TCH!!" The girl cursed.
Gasped spreaded around.
"What's going on uncle Travis?" I asked looking into his feared emerald eyes.
"Stay here Zoe, I think your brother is fighting someone." Travis said letting go of my hand.
He walked off into the crowed.
Travis's P.O.V.
I walked into the big crowed to see a girl with messy hair and then Zero..
His lip was bleeding and so was his nose.
"YOUR SISTER IS SO HIDEOUS!! I DONT KNOW HOW YOU LIVE WITH HER WITHOUT BARFING!!" The girl said...
How DARE she.
"SHUT UP!! SHE ISN'T!!!! MY SISTER IS BEAUTIFUL!!" Zero yelled crying.
Zero.. cares so much for her...
"BEAUTIFUL!?!? MORE LIKE REVOLTING!!!" The girl hissed.
"STOP!! STOP IT!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOIR SAYING!!!" Zero yelled all demonic at the end.
"I DO KNOW WHAT I'M--" she started but I interrupted her, "I think that's enough you two." I said.
"HEY! I wasn't finished with him you old man!" She snarled at me.
"I have you know I am NOT an old man!" I snapped at her.
"T-Travis! G-g-go this is my fight!" Zero cried.
"Zero, we're leaving." I said grabbed his hand and pulling him out of the fight.
"YEAH RUN YOU WIMP!" The girl snapped as I dragged him out.
I found Zoe was leaned against a wall obviously crying.
What's been going on here!?!?!
~~TIME SKIP~~
It was a silent drive home no one talked.
I dropped these two off and drove home, when I walked in Pet was trembling on the couch and Dante trying to calm her down.
What the..
"Travis your here!" Dante said and hugged me.
"Yeah I am... what's wrong with Pet?" I asked.
"Sh-she's being having visions and its freaking her out." Dante explained.
"Oh?" I said questioning it.
Dante nodded. Hmm...
Your P.O.V.
When Zero and Zoe arrived at home, they ran past me into their room.
What's their deal?
"Honey I'm home!~" said Zanes voice.
I turned around to see my husband all sweaty.
"What happened to you?" I asked laughing.
"Dogs happened." He said plopping on the couch.
I giggled, and as soon as he was in the couch, so was Faith, Ender, Hawk and River.
"Is Zachary asleep?" Zane asked, "Yeah, I just put him down for a nap." I answered.
"Good." Zane said closing his eyes.
"Could you do something for me?" I asked Zane.
"Hm? Sure N/N." Zane said his eyes still closed.
"Could you see if Zoe and Zero are ok? They didn't even say hi or hug me when Travis dropped them off at home." I said worriedly.
"Hmm.. strange sure I'll go and check on em." Zane said opening his eyes and getting up.
He walked up stairs, "Thanks Zuzu,Your the best." I smiled and flopped on the couch and fell asleep.
Zanes P.O.V.
I knocked on the door, and heard scrambling before Zoe said, "Come in!"
I opened the door Zero was in bed? And Zoe was playing a board game...
"Are you two ok?" I asked looking at the two.
"Yep, were fine dad!" Zoe said cheerfully.
"Mmmhmmm, then give me a hug you two, I've had a long day!" I said smiling.
Zoe hugged me and Zero trudged out of bed and hugged me...
He would've pushed Zoe out off the way so he could feel my comfort.
...."Ok, what's going on?" I asked, hands on my hips.
The twins looked at each other, "Can we tell you later?" Zoe asked.
"...Fine, you scared your mother by not hugging her when you walked in." I agreed commenting at the end.
I left shutting the door behind me.
What's going on!?!?
"AHHHH!" I heard my wife scream.
I grabbed a sharp object that was near me and ran down the stairs.
To find Y/n covered in pasta sauce.
I burst into laughter.
She crossed her arms and licked up her face. I smiled and cleaned her up.
"I love you." She said looking into my eyes.
"I love you too." I said looking into her eyes.
Pets P.O.V.
"Pet! Calm. Down!" Dante said.
I started crying, my huge headache banging on my skull like someone hammering a nail into a board.
I breathed in and out faster as I saw through Cyrus's eyes.
His cheeks soaked with tear hugging a girl with dark purple hair.
She looked weak.. then those DAMN PICTURES AGAIN!!!
I picked up the object closest to em and threw it across the room, which was a book thankfully not a person!
"Pet!" Travis said putting his hands on my shoulders.
"I'm here. Look into my eyes and just think about me." Travis said in a calming voice.
But it couldn't get through. The hammering was fast, like some stupid person trying to hammer a screw into the wall!!
"Should we get Y/n?" Dante asked Travis.
"N-no.. who makes her calm?! Other then Y/n? Aaron??" Travis questioned.
"Aphmau?" Dante suggested.
"KAYELYN!" Travis said.
Katelyns P.O.V.
I threw the bouncy ball at my wall trying to annoy Kawaii~Chan.
But out of the blue my phone started going off, "What the? Why would Travis be calling me?" I muttered under my breath.
I answered, "What do you want Travis!?" I asked.
"It's Pet! She's freaking out and throwing stuff... she's going crazy. She's at my house Dante and I cant seem to clam her--" Travis was interrupted by a big thud.
I heard Dante scream, "TRAVIS I THINK SHES BLEEDING!!"
WHAT!?!
I hung up slipped some random shoes on and ran out the door busting one Travis and Dantes door to see an unconscious Pet. Blood trickled down her face... I quickly stole Travis's phone called 911 and got them t take Pet to the hospital.... my one question is though...why was she freaking out?
Cyrus's P.O.V.
I hugged Cassie after telling her what happened at that party.
Her weak body was so...cold.
I trying not to break her bones by hugging her.
Cassie... I'll help you get better and then that's when I just saw a picture.
A demon man and a woman that looks like a princess..
To be continued...