Capter 2~Creep

I'm in my room watching Netflix when Andrew yells "Denver come and eat" 

A little annoyed that he interrupted my binge-watching."I'm not hungry," I yell back. 

I can now hear someone coming up the stairs, not even two seconds later Andrew is opening my door 

"When was the last time you ate," he asks.

 Knowing that he's not going to like the answer, I decided to whisper my answer."Sometime yesterday."

"Get down here now," he says in his authoritative-you better listen to me now voice. 

Sighing, I pause the tv and follow him downstairs.

 "What do you want," he asks, opening the freezer door. 

"Anything's fine," I say as I open my book and start reading.

 "If you don't tell me what you want, I will fix you something you don't like," he says, knowing I'm picky.

 "You wouldn't," I say wide-eyed because I know he would make me eat whatever he fixed.

 "Oh, but I would, now what do you want?" 

sighing in defeat, I tell him the first thing I can think of. "Eggs and toast."

"See, when you cooperate, things go smoothly."

Rolling my eyes, I grab my book and plop down on the couch.

"Where's Jack and Ryan?" I ask

 "Sleeping," Andrew replies.

 They rarely sleep in. I'm usually the one hibernating over the weekend. About five minutes later, Andrew calls me to the kitchen. I mark my page before I get off the couch and start walking over there. I take a bite to please my brother once I'm seated. I open my book again after Andrew leaves to do some household stuff. I don't know how long I've been sitting there, but the only progress I've made has been six chapters and one bite.

 "Watcha doing little one?" Ryan says in a sleep infused voice.

 "Reading," I say.

 "Surprise surprise," Jack laughs.

 "Denver Blake Taylor!" Andrew yells, coming into the kitchen.

 "What," I answer, not really knowing why he used my middle name.

"You've eaten one bite, and I watched you take that one!" He says/yells. 

I had forgotten entirely about the toast sitting beside me. 

"Hand me the book," he says, holding out his hand. 

Sighing, I hand over the book, knowing that if I argued, I would get in even more trouble.

"Now, you're going to sit there until you eat that toast." Groaning, I take a bite, but I am grossed out when I find that it's cold.

 "Ryan, will you heat it up please," I ask.

 "Yeah, buddy," he says as he takes the plate from me. After it's heated up, I follow my brothers' orders and eat it until it's gone.

 The rest of the boys are on the couch, watching Fast and Furious. I walk over and sit by Ryan. 

"What do you want to do today, short stuff," Jack asks. 

Not really wanting to do anything other than watch tv or read a book today, I just shrug my shoulders hoping he would get the message and let me stay home. But no, he takes that as an opportunity to choose the activity himself. 

"I say we go to the mall," he says. 

I hate the mall. There's always someone from school there, and everyone and their mother knows my brothers, so I have to awkwardly stand there hoping they don't try and start a conversation with me. 

"Good idea," Andrew and Ryan say

"Great, we'll leave in 15," Jack says.

 Sighing, I get off the couch and go to my room to find something presentable to the public. I put on some black, loose skinny jeans because Ryan doesn't like it when they're too tight. He says, "people can see too much." I pair them with a maroon and white baseball tee. Going out the door, I grab a new book considering Andrew stole my other one. Walking to the front door, I get my black and white vans and slip them on. I stand by the door reading while the boys finish getting ready. When we are all ready, we head out the door.

                                                                                  ~Andrew's p.o.v~

As we walk out the door, Denver is still reading. I hate when he reads and walks at the same time because he is the clumsiest human being that has ever walked the face of the earth. Speaking of, he almost walks off the edge of the sidewalk, but I grabbed his arm just in time.

 "Could you stop reading and walking you're going to trip," I say in a stern voice.

 Closing his book, he walks beside me until we get to the car. I would really like to put him in a bubble forever, so he doesn't get hurt. Unfortunately, I can't do that I have to let him grow up. "Shotgun," Jack shouts. 

Laughing, I get into the car and start to drive once we are all in the vehicle.

                                                                               ~Denver's p.o.v~

Once we pull into the mall parking lot, we get out and head into the mall. Everyone must've decided to come to the mall today because it's packed. When we get inside, I duck behind Andrew so no can really see me, decreasing my chances of social interaction. As we are walking Andrew randomly stops so I crash into him 

"Denver what in the world," he says over Jack and Ryan's laughter. 

Not answering, I stand beside him, waiting for him to continue walking. We decided to stop at the food court to get lunch, considering I just ate an hour or two ago I wasn't too hungry. I knew Andrew, Jack, and Ryan would make me eat something, so I stared at the menu, looking at all the options. Honestly, nothing sounds appetizing. I finally found something that I would actually eat 

"What do you want, buddy?" Ryan questions. 

"A slice of cheese pizza," I whisper so that he can barely hear it. 

Nodding, he walks up to the register and orders for me and him both. I wish I could do that, just walk up to someone and talk to them, but I'm always afraid I'll say something stupid and make a fool out of myself. I find a table that could seat us all and sit down Indian style in the seat, pulling out my book until the boys get back with food. 

I have to keep pushing my glasses back up on my face because I ran out of contacts. I hate my glasses. I think it makes me look even more of a nerd, but Jack says it makes me look smart and cute. I don't believe him, but whatever. They finally come back with the food, as Andrew sets my pizza in front of me, he takes my book and tells me to eat. Picking up the pizza, I take a bite. 

They all looked satisfied with that, so they started talking about anything and everything. Feeling a bit excluded, I begin to look around, and my eyes land on some creepy looking guy staring me. We made awkward eye contact, and he smiled. Not just a usual smile, no, this was a sinister-creepy kind of smile. It sent shivers down my spine.

 Ryan noticed my sudden discomfort and asked"What's wrong little one?" 

"Nothing just a cold chill," I say he looks unconvinced but goes back to the conversation anyway.

 When I look back over to see if the guy is still there, but he's gone. I still feel a bit creeped out, so I put the pizza down and ask for my book back so I can hopefully forget about it. 

A/N~ Hope y'all liked that chapter, and if you have any requests on what you want to happen next just tell me!!

Edited A/N~ It's taken me a while to get this chapter the way I want it, I'm sorry.