Chapter 7~lets go to the beach

Denver's p.o.v

"Can we go to the beach?" I ask in an excited tone, as soon as we step foot in the beach house. 

"Den we just got here, and you need to sleep, you hardly slept on the plane ride here" Ryan answers.

"I actually slept the whole way here," I say with a little attitude. 

"Watch it, Denver, and listen to your brother! and sleeping on a plane isn't really resting, Blake" Andrew commands, obviously not a fan of the smart remark. 

Rolling my eyes, I go and sit down in the huge chair in the corner of the room. I just want to go to the beach and watch the waves crash. That always reminds me everything is going to be okay. Pulling out my bookmark, I start to read. Before I know it, my eyelids were closing.    

Ryan's P.O.V

I knew when Denver answered me with an attitude, he was tired. Denver isn't the one to disobey or backtalk, that's Jack's job.

"Put this in that cabinet in front of you," Andrew tells me. 

Grabbing Denver's EpiPen, I put in it the cabinet. When I shut the cabinet door and look forward, I see Denver asleep in the corner chair."Not to say I told you so, but look at little one over there," I say. 

"I knew Mr. Sassy pants was getting tired," Andrew says, chuckling.

Cooing at my little brother, I walk over to the chair and scoop him up, but not before taking a picture of him and posting it on Instagram. 

RyanTaylor

RyanTaylor: My sleepy boy needed some rest after a long plane ride

Literally, 99% of my Instagram is Denver because he's probably the cutest thing ever (in a brotherly way obviously lol).

"Get him out of those jeans and put him to bed, I'll unpack his stuff," Andrew says 

Nodding, I walk to his room for the week and lay him down on the bed. "Denver, wake up so you can put some Pjs on," I say shaking him.

 All I got was some inaudible mumbling, so I sigh and unbutton his pants. After I shimmy his pants off, with zero help from his end. I place him under the covers and pull them up. Once he looks comfortable enough, I kiss his head, turn off the lights, and softly close the door behind me.

"He asleep?" Andrew asks while folding one of Denver's shirts to put it in one of the drawers.

"Yep, he's sleeping like a baby. He wouldn't even wake up to take his pants off, I had to do everything." I say, smiling as I walk over to help fold and put the clothes away.