Author's Note

Welcome!

This is a Dramione fanfiction, if you haven't figured that out already. This is also my first real story with a plot and stuff that I'm willing to put up on here, yay me.

I apologize for the crap summary, I can't write those to save my life. I know it's annoying and I'll fix it when I go back over the book to edit it. The quote that's there will have to suffice for now.

The POV will mostly only flip between Hermione and Draco every once in a while, but you might get glimpses into others' minds. I will try not to flip POVs in the middle of a chapter more than once.

Some stuff in here is canon, some is not. If you see something, anything at all, that you don't like, please do not hesitate to deal with it, as I probably have a reason for whatever it is. Also, I don't think there will be any smut, but there will likely be some colorful language and some fluff. If for whatever reason you are against either of those things, feel free to click that back button. Or read anyway, either is fine with me.

The chapters are very likely to be long, if you don't like that, I'm sorry I can't tailor my writing to the preference of everyone on Wattpad. I promise I've been working on it (feel free to note the sarcasm). If you do like longer chapters, enjoy.

I don't own anything except the plot and a few characters, everything else is JK Rowling's.

Enjoy!

mystic_polar_bear