first day

Naruto woke up bright and early because today was the first day of the ninja academy . he got up and ran to the bathroom to freshen up for his day , after that he ate his breakfast and then ran out his apartment onto the streets .
" I will become the greatest ninja this world has ever seen ! " he yelled out through the village .
The people around him snickered and belittled him by making comments.
" ya , right like you'll become a ninja " naruto simply ignored them all and looked to the hokage Mountain to see the forth hokages face .
' I will become a better ninja than even you lord forth ' he thought to himself .
Naruto began to walk to school , when he got there he saw the gates of the school .
He hopped up and down repeatedly with joy and excitement bubbling inside him. Just wanting to burst out. Or the bubbling could have been the milk he drank this morning. Either way he didn't care he was just happy.
" I'm so excited this is my chance to become a ninja! " he yelled out .
" ya , right like you'll become a ninja loser " a kid behind him said . the boy then walked past him bumping him on the shoulder as he walked away. Almost knocking Naruto to the ground.
" you'll see " naruto said as his anger was about to burst .he calmed himself down a walked to class .
Everyone was talking to each other about their day.

Naruto walked in and sat at the back corner of the class and began to look out the window , until he realised there was silence through the class as a boy with black hair, black eyes , white shorts with a black shirt with a collar that goes all around his neck , with his shinobi sandals that are blue in colour walked in with his hands in his pockets . suddenly the silence broke when every girl in the class shouted at him trying to get him to sit next to them .
He stood in place to scan the whole room for an empty seat but there was none . the quietest seat was nested next to a boy with whisker marks on his cheeks , wearing a black shirt with orange shorts , he had blue eyes with blonde hair wearing blue shinobi sandals just like him .he walked past every girl screaming his name and walked toward the boy and called to get his attention .
" hey you " he said and made the blonde turn and look at him .
" ya what ?" he said as a reply .
" are you annoying in anyway ? " the boy with black hair asked .
"  no " was his reply .
" good " he said and sat next to the blonde , every girl in the class gasped at the fact he sat next to... .
" what's your name ?" the black haired boy asked .
" Naruto Uzumaki, what's yours ? " Naruto said .
" Mine is Sasuke Uchiha " Sasuke said .
Just then a man with hair that made his head look like a pineapple with a scar on the bridge of his nose walked in .
" Settle down, settle down my name is Iruka and I will be your teacher " the man said .
" Ok first things first we need to introduce ourselves " he said and called some people to come up and say their names .
" My name is Sakura Haruno "
" Choji Akamichi "
" Shikamaru Nara "
" H-hinata H-hyuuga "
" ROCK LEE !! "
" Ino Yamanaka nice to meet you all "
" Kiba Inazuka "
" Shino Aburami "
" Neji Hyuuga "
" Sasuke uchiha " all the girls cheer .
" Naruto Uzumaki " everyone boo' s him and shouts at him .
The rest of the class announces themselves...
" Ok now that that's done we must go out to the yard so I can see your skills " Iruka said . everyone in the class stood up and walked outside to the yard .