hospitals

---- Naruto pov ----

Me , Sasuke and Sakura all walked to the hospital together .
" That was a great fight you two " Sakura said looking at us. Sakura edged closer to Sasuke but he moved away. I saw her frown and I felt sad for her. I smiled at her to try cheer her up.
" What ? did I do something wrong ?" She said as she looked at me .
" No, no, no  its just that your really pretty " I said and then she began to blush at my comment .
We walked to the hospital talking and chatting .
" Let me carry me and Sasuke's bags ,they must be heavy " I said to Sakura who was looking tired from carrying our bags .
" Are you sure ? " she asked me .
" Ya I'm sure " I said and she gave me mine and Sasuke's bags to carry .
We saw the hospital up ahead and walked inside to the receptionist's desk .
We told her what happened and she asked how we were gonna pay for it . I pulled out some money from my pocket and gave it to her .
Soon after a doctor and three nurses showed up to take us away .
After that Sakura waited inside the waiting room until we both appeared again . I had bandages from the tip of my finger to my shoulder on my right arm . Sasuke had bandages on his left leg from his ankle to his knee .
" You two should be ok just stay away from fighting for a while " the doctor said. We both nodded and walked out to see Sakura waiting there .
" Are you two all right ? " she asked us both . I nodded and we all walked out the hospital together.
" Tomorrow is gonna be a crazy day for you two " Sakura said .
" Why is that  ? " Sasuke asked her. She blushed a bit when she heard that.
" Because by now Ino would have told everyone " she said and laughed . I began to stare at her again.
" Ummm Naruto what are you doing ?" she asked me then I snapped out of it and came back to reality .
" Oh was I staring ? sorry I just can't get over how cute you look " I said which made her blush.
After that we went to Ichiraku ramen for some late night snacks .
Then we all went our separate ways to go home .
I got home and jumped into my bed and fell asleep.