power test

----- Naruto POV -----

The next day I went through my morning routine. I exercised for 30 minutes , took a shower , got dressed , made breakfast and headed out for school.
When I got there I saw Sasuke with his giant shuriken and Sakura with her gauntlets.
" Is the project due today ? " I asked both of them.
" I don't know but everyone brought their ninja tools " Sakura said pointing to the rest of the class.
" HEY LOSER ! " a boy shouted from across the yard.
I turned around to see the boy right in my face now.
" I didn't do my project so I'm gonna have yours " the boy said and grabbed my kunai from my hand.
" You can't do that ! " Sakura shouted from behind them.
" Or what ? " he asked like a big shot. Sasuke just watched for a moment until the boy threw a punch at me.
Sasuke sprang into action grabbing his wrist and flinging him away with ease.
The boy got up and snapped his fingers and his entire gang was with him , they all surrounded Sasuke , Sakura and me.
Me , Sakura and Sasuke got ready for a fight with our ninja weapons. Me and Sasuke smirked and Sakura smiled. All three of us charged at the gang with full pace and full force.
Sakura punched a guy in the face, who knocked into another guy and they both fell down.
Sasuke threw his shuriken around the gang.
The shuriken wire wrapped around the people tying them up the planted itself into the ground so they were stuck in place.
I threw my kunai next to a guy and teleported next to him and kicked him at the back of his head.
" HEY WHATS GOING ON OUT HERE ! " a familiar voice shouted.
Just then Iruka-sensei ran out onto the field to stop the fight. Everyone then stopped fighting since he showed up.
" ALL OF YOU TO CLASS! NOWWW ! " he shouted as he watched us walk off to class then let out a sigh of relief.
The boy turned around and looked at me mouthing the words ' your died ' and walked into class.
We all walked in and sat at our desks.
" Ok class today we shall be- " Iruka got cut off when Hinata raised her hand to ask a question.
" Aaahh...what is it hinata " he said.
" Uuhh w-when do w-we hand in o-our p-projects " she asked in a polite tone with a smile on her face.
" That's only due tomorrow , do you guys have your projects here ? " he asked. Suddenly the whole class brought out a variety of ninja tools onto their desks.
" Wow amazing you all made them last night " he said with wide eyes.
" Well then I guess I can mark them then , if I call your name then you come up to the front of the class and present your weapon and what ever it can do " iruka said. he reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a clipboard.
" Ok let's start with , Shino " he said and Shino walked to the from.
He too out a giant steel gauge , just like Gaara's one.
" This helps me protect my insects from danger at all times , it can also be used as a weapon "he said and the demonstrated when spikes popped out of it.
" Very good Shino , next Hinata " he said and wrote down Shino's mark.
" I h-have brought a ch-ch-chakra blade of my own making " She said and pulled out a sword half the size of a katana.
" Really, let me see " Iruka said as he took the blade and flowed chakra into it and the chakra surged around the blade.
" Wow good job Hinata " he said and let her sit down.
' I hope naruto-kun saw that ' she thought blushing.
" Ok next Ino " and Ino walked up to the front and brought out a swordm
" This is my weapon " she said.
" What can it do ! " kiba shouted from the back of the class.
" Oh ya it can do this " she said and the sword folded up.
" You can carry this sword anywhere because it can fit in your pocket " she said and walked away to her seat.
" Next Sakura " Sakura walked to the front and put on her gauntlets. She looked worried though.
" These are my gauntlets the special thing about them is that you can flow chakra into it" she said Iruka nodded his head and flowed chakra into the gauntlets.
' I'm impressed they really went all out ' he thought.
" Sasuke " all the girls cheered.
" This is my giant shuriken it has a wire attached so it can come back to you , you can flow any type of chakra nature  into it and it will work, wind style , fire style lightning style any type and it will run through it.
" Impressive Sasuke " Sasuke then sat down with every girl cheering for him.
" Naruto " Iruka said as Naruto walked to the front of the class.
" These are my special kunai that I made , you can run chakra through, but the coolest thing about them is that you can teleport instantly using these " he said and smiled.
" Prove it " Ino shouted obviously not believing a word he said.
" Ok then I'll show you " he said and threw the kunai onto her desk and in a second he was standing right in front of her.
" Still don't believe " he said smugly. The whole class was shocked.

After that Iruka marked the rest of the classes projects then the bell rang.
" Ok class be ready because tomorrow , you will be fighting using the weapons you made " Iruka said.
Then everyone left the classroom.
Naruto walked to ichiraku ramen for a snack.
He ordered and then ate his food and payed for the bill. The ramen guy seems to be the only guy that likes him.
He then walked home and laid on his bed and fell asleep.