triangle of protection

Sasuke , naruto and sakura nodded at each other when they walked into class . they each went and sat by their normal seats .

" ok class as I said yesterday today you shall be practicing using your ninja weapons today " iruka said .
" now leave all your other stuff and bring only your ninja weapons outside into the yard ok " he said and gave a warm smile to the class . the whole did as he said and pulled out their weapons .
" ok sit down this is what we're gonna do, I will created a barrier around you guys and all of you will be in it and you must try knocking as many people as you can out the barrier and I will grade you on how long you stayed in for " he explained and then smiled .
Everyone got up and went to the middle of the yard .
" ready everyone ? " he asked .
The whole class shouted yes and he weaved some hand signs and created a purple barrier around them .
" now ready..." He said and everyone got ready .
Naruto ,sakura and sasuke  stood back to back just like sasuke's plan .
" set... " he said as some people started to get nervous about getting a low mark .
Sasuke , sakura and naruto were the only ones that were calm because unlike everyone else they had a plan .
" GO ! " Iruka shouted and all hell suddenly broke out there were people flying out the barrier already , they were obviously gonna get a low mark .
Sasuke wrapped his giant shuriken wire around 4 people and immediately flung them out the barrier.
Iruka wrote down the times of the people .
Sakura punched a boy and he ended up knocking into another boy and they both fell out the ring .
Naruto threw one of his kunai at the leg of a boy and kicked him out , then did the same thing to 7 other people .
Sasuke threw his giant shuriken and wrapped the wire around 6 people and flung them out .
There were only 5 people left in the ring now .
Sakura , naruto , sasuke , ino and hinata .
Naruto threw his first kunai at hinata right by her foot and then threw the other outside the barrier .he teleported by hinata's foot and grabbed her like he was giving her a hug then teleported out the barrier and dropped her , and teleported back in without touching the ground . hinata was blushing from their so called hug . ino tried to knock sakura out the ring but sakura grabbed her arm and threw her out .
" ok there's three people now you must try to knock each other out " iruka said .
Naruto , sakura and sasuke looked at each other .
Sakura ran at sasuke to attack they began to fight for real .
Naruto threw his kunai between them and teleported there . sakura didn't want to hurt her new crush but she threw a punch at naruto . he blocked it with his second kunai . sasuke didn't want to hurt his best friend but tried to hit him by grabbing his giant shuriken and tried to hit him but he blocked with his kunai there were in a stalemate .
" hey guys I have an idea , we must make this fight look like we're trying our hardest but we're actually not so we can get better grades by making the time go longer " he said the other two looked at him impressed that he came up with that .
They did as naruto said until iruka told them to stop .
" you three got the highest marks " he said .
" I will put up the list of your marks later today " he said and everyone headed back to class .

" this is the list of marks you each got " he said pinning a list on the notice board .

The list

Naruto Uzumaki : 98 %
Sasuke Uchiha : 98%
Sakura Haruno: 97%
Hinata Hyuuga : 90%
Ino Yamanaka: 84%
Shikamaru Nara :83%
Shino Aburame: 82%
Rock Lee : 79%
Neji hyuuga : 79%
Chouji Akamichi: 75%
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kiba Inazuka: 45%

The bell rang for the end of school and everyone was about tho leave .
" sakura , naruto and sasuke please come here before you leave " iruka asked . all three of them walked to his desk .
" you three are strong you got the highest marks for this test not only in the class but in the who'll grade you three are really going places I can tell your each gonna become very strong shinobi in future" iruka said and gave a warm smile .
" thanks sensei " naruto said smiling .
" thank you iruka sensei " sakura said with a big smile on her face .
Sasuke just smirked and walked out with his two friends .