all out combat

Naruto got up and did his daily routine after that he grabbed his ninja weapon again and walked to school when he got there he saw sakura waving at him .
" hey naruto ! " she said and ran over to him.
" hey sakura-chan " sakura began to blush because he had never call her chan before .
" um naruto sasuke wants to talk to us " she said and grabbed my hand and they both blushed at that and she dragged naruto to sasuke .
" so sasuke what did you wanna talk about ? " naruto asked .
" well you know we're gonna be testing our skill with our ninja weapons right ?" He said. Naruto and sakura both nodded their heads saying they understand .
" well I found out that the way we're gonna be testing it is that we're gonna have an all out brawl, every person in the class is gonna get into a big barrier and fight each other " he said .
" so we're not doing just one on one , every person in the class is gonna be fighting each other "  Narutobsaid looking at him .
" ya and if you get knocked out the barrier you've lost , he's also gonna be timing it so if you get knocked out in 10 seconds you can bet your gonna get a low mark " sasuke said putting his hands in his pockets .
" so we three need to work together to protect ourselves right ? " sakura asked .
" exactly my point we each don't feel like failing this so we come up with a plan, the triangle of protection " sasuke said , which made sakura tilt he head confused by what he meant .
" I mean that sakura , you and me will all stand in a triangle back to back and protect each other naruto , since you can teleport if one of us gets knocked out teleport and grab us before we hit the ground that's when we're out " sasuke said .
" alright then " naruto said .
" and sakura since you have the gauntlets try to punch as many people out as you can , and I'll defend your twos backs , remember if you see one of us in trouble come help us we're gonna help each other so we get good marks " he finished what he was saying .
" oh and naruto create some shadow clones to help speed up the process " he added and walked into the school hallway .
" I can't believe he thought of all that " sakura said to naruto .
" no I can believe it " he said and grabbed her hand and walked with her inside . they both began to blush at that .