Squad hokage formed

Naruto and the rest of e kids were very giddy because today was the day they become real ninja .
Iruka walked onto the class and saw everyone so excited .
" ok class today you become genin of the leaf " iruka said smiling .
" ya !! " the whole class shouted naruto being the loudest . all the kids looked at naruto who was happy as hell .
" what are you so excited about its not like your gonna become a ninja naruto " ino said smirking at her own comment .
" you'll see I'll prove you wrong I'll become a no ja not just any ninja the strongest ninja this village has every seen in its lifetime I'll be the savior I'll be  the strongest and someday I'll become the almighty hokage " he said then suddenly disappeared and reappeared on top of  Ino's desk frightening her .
" you'll see " he said the smiled and gave a thumbs up .

Iruka smiled and then handed out the test papers as they were about to start .

After the test they had to do the second test they called people to a room and asked them to perform the transformation jutsu and the shadow clone jutsu . naruto performed them both perfectly flawless looking like iruka sensei .
Iruka put up the marks and handed out the shinobi head bands . Naruto and sasuke both got a hundred percent for the test with sakura getting
99.5 % which she got mad about .

The three of them put on there head bands over their foreheads .
As they were walking home they called to the hokages tower by anbu men . naruto sakura and sasuke walked inside the room looking at the man smoking a pipe .

" yes , lord hokage why did you call us here ? " sakura asked as polite as possible . naruto and sasuke just bowed in honour .
" well you see you three got one-hundred percent for your tests . this has never happened before so in honour of this I will be making you three and three other genin into my own personal team " the hokage said .

" and what makes us qualified for this ? " sasuke asked with and emotionless face . naruto looked to the hokage with a look that said ' ya he's right what makes us qualified for this team ' . the hokage sighed .

" you two were able to see right through our genjutsu and find our secret training temple . I read up on your skill and sasuke says here you've already unlocked your sharingan and naruto you can control some of the nine-tails power in you . I also checked out your your profiles from the academy and says her you were able to create exceptional ninja weapons . sakura you created gauntlets , sasuke you created a giant shuriken that can flow in any kind of style and naruto you created the fourth hokages teleportation kunai so call me crazy by I think you three are qualified for this job " he said and smiled at them .

" ok , well ya make a good point so where's the other three people we're working with " naruto asked . sakura and sasuke looked at him and back at the hokage for an answer .
" right here " he said and a cloud of smoke appeared and when it cleared there stood the three others from the temple .

" Naruto , sakura and sasuke meet jiro , satori and yuan " the hokage said .

Jiro is the boy with black hair and black eyes to match . satori was the boy with grey hair and red eyes and yuan was the girl with blue hair and white eyes .

" ok well then now that you are all settled let's come up with a name for our squad here " the hokage said looking at all of them . naruto suddenly snapped his fingers together getting everyone's attention .
" how about Squad hokage " he said looking at all of them .
" that's not half bad " jiro said looking at naruto .
" ya its pretty nice " satori said nodding his head .

" ok then its official we shall be known as Squad hokage "

The end