feild trip

Naruto , sakura , sasuke and the rest of the class was walking on a dirt road path .
They were going on a field trip to to the weapons factory , where they make ninja tools . naruto was bored out his mind so he just stared to the sky .
" hey naruto " sasuke called getting the blondes attention . naruto looked at the direction of sasuke .
" ya, what is it sasuke ? " he asked looking at sasuke with a smile .
" do you notice anything off , over there " sasuke said and pointed to the woods . naruto stared and the woods and gasped .
Sasuke nodded knowing what he was thinking .

Naruto went to iruka sensei a tugged on his shirt to get his attention . iruka looked to his left and saw naruto standing there .
" ah yes naruto what is it ? " iruka asked him .
Naruto grabbed iruka's arm and pulled him in front of the forest . he stared at the forest confused at what naruto was trying to say to him .
Naruto pointed to the forest .

" why is there a genjutsu there sensei ? " naruto asked making iruka look at him weirdly . he looked at the forest then at naruto .
" there's no genjutsu there naruto " iruka stated making sasuke and naruto face palm themselves .
" there's a genjutsu there sensei I can see it " naruto said .
" ya , can't you see it I don't even need to use my sharingan to see that its so obvious " sasuke said making iruka look at him shocked .

' he's already got his sharingan amazing ' he thought . iruka rubbed his eyes and tried to see what they were talking about .
" no there's no genjutsu there " he said and walked away .
Naruto and sasuke looked at each other with a look that said ' we need to come back here and check it out ' and walked off .

Time skip to later after the field trip .

Naruto and sasuke walked in front of the forest and nodded at each other .
" let's do this " naruto said before they both bolted into the forest . they ran until they got to an open field and did a hand sign and said " release ! " and suddenly there was a temple there .
They both walked inside to see some training gear
Naruto smiled and sasuke smirked .
Naruto ran to the punching bag and began punching it .
Sasuke ran to the 'dodge walk ' an area where kunais shoot out at you at any place at any time and you must dodge as fast as you can .
They both trained all night long ignoring the time .
Sasuke was doing back flips and twist flips , naruto was doing round house kicks and upper cuts the whole night long .
They woke up the next morning on the floor of the training ground .
They ran out the temple and put up the genjutsu again so no one could find it .