the next day

----- Naruto pov  -----

I woke up and went through my morning routine which is half an hour of punching my punching bag , taking a shower , getting dressed , eating my breakfast and then head out to school .
As I walked to school I saw Sasuke up ahead so I ran to him to catch up .
" Hey Sasuke " I said as I caught up to him .
"Hn." he said. Me and him then walked to school laughing at each others jokes. Well I was laughing he was just making that " Hn. " sound.
" So you like the Haruano girl " Sasuke said which made me blush .
" What! No I don't " I said trying to stop blushing .
" Ya right , its written all over your face " he said smirking at me .
" Ok so maybe I have a tiny crush on her " I said thinking about her . I began to blush again .
" Well you can have her ,takes one less fangirl from me " Sasuke said looking at the road up ahead with a blank expression.
Me and Sasuke arrived at school. As we walked in it immediately went silent, everyone stared at us .
We walked into the hallway and everyone went silent in there as well .
" Hey guys " Sakura said and ran up to us .
" I told you today was gonna be different " she said to us .
" No joke, its like they think we're gonna kill them" Sasuke said which made me laugh . My laugh echoed across the hallway as everyone was silent.
" Oopsy daisy " I said looking at Sakura again . She noticed and began blushing knowing it I was staring again.
" Uh sorry for staring again " I said blushing from embarrassment .
" Um its ok " she said trying to stop blushing .
We entered our class and again everything went silent .
We walked and sat down . I sat by the window Sasuke sat next to me and Sakura sat on the seat below us .
Ino ran to Sakura with obvious intentions to start a fight.
" Sakura I wanna sit next to Sasuke " Ino said trying to start and argument .
" Um ok that's fine " Sakura said and leaned back in her chair.
" No its not fine I wanna- wait did you just say its fine ?" Ino said shocked .
" Ya ,its fine " she said again .
Ino grabbed Sakura's wrist and dragged her out the class.
" Ok what's going on ? you never agree with me  " Ino asked tapping her foot . Sakura looked back at me for a second and then looked to Ino and whispered something to her .

----- Sakura pov -----

I looked back at Naruto then back at Ino and leant to whisper in her ear .
" I like some else now " I said smiling .
" Really who is it " she asks me . I turned around and looked at Naruto who waved at me with a smile .
" No , you like NARUTO ! " Ino shouted that last part  which made Naruto look to who called his name .
I covered Ino's mouth with my hand and dragged her further away from the class.
" Yes , ok maybe I do " I said looking at her with a blush .
" Wow your in love with him ,what about Sasuke ? are you over him ? " ino asked me .
" Ya , I-I'm over him " I said . Ino jumped up in rejoice .
" Now I can have Sasuke-kun all to myself " she said and squealed . Me and Ino then walked inside to our seats .I sat in front of Naruto by the window .
He was looking out his window at the birds chirping .
He then saw something which made him jump out the window and ran to a tree and caught something in his hands .
I ran outside to see what he had in his hands .
I walked up to him and saw he had a baby bird in his hands . He turned back to look at me .
" Sorry if I worried you I just saw this bird fall from the tree and I came out to help " he said and then smiled at me .
' Aaawwww that's so sweet of him to help a baby birdI thought looking at him .
He put the bird in the nest and walked back inside .
He sat at his desk and smiled at me .
Then Iruka walked inside .
" Ok class today we will be writing a test " he said and handed out the papers .
I completed my test hoping I would get a good mark on it .