revenge is sweet

Sasuke was running to naruto's house to talk to him about something he'd get shocked by .
Sasuke jumped from rooftop to roof top moving faster . he'd become much stronger and faster in fact he now laughs at how slow he was back then , its because of training with naruto that he became stronger .
He was whizzing across the rooftops like a real ninja he sure had the speed of one .

He made it to naruto's apartment and knocked on the front door . naruto answered it smiling at his friend .
" sasuke come in " naruto said smiling . sasuke stood there and shook his head left to right .
" sakura's been... Kidnapped " he said which made naruto go wide eyed .
" by who ? " naruto asked trying to calm down but his blood was boiling .
" by those three boys " sasuke said looking down and grunting his teeth together in anger . naruto grabbed his teleportation kunai .
" they want a fight I'll bring it to them " he said , sasuke nodded at hi actions .
" where are they ? " naruto asked with his eyes closed .
" in the forest " sasuke said holding his giant   shuriken at the circle in the middle of it .
" let's head out there then " naruto said and opened his eyes . they both jumped from rooftop to rooftop at light speed this was there full speed .
They arrived at the forest . as soon as naruto looked at it he felt anger knowing something was wrong .
Naruto created 50 clones they all ran into the forest at full speed . naruto and sasuke ran in as fast as they could .
Naruto ran and saw something out the corner of his eye he turned and ran in that direction .he saw three boys with a bleeding sakura in between them. Naruto's eyes turned red and his whiskers became bigger . his teeth and nails became raser sharp . sasuke looked at his new friend and was shocked by his new appearance .

Naruto walked to the three boys casually as if they were nothing . the leader turned and saw naruto's appearance and immediately began to tremble at the sight .

Naruto smacked the boy to the side and walked to the second . the second tried to punch him but ended up missing and punching thin air . naruto appeared behind the boy and picked up his teleportation kunai . nobody had even seen him throw it . he walked to the last as he glared at the last he immediately dropped his kunai and ran . Naruto grabbed sakura and ran . sasuke followed as he knew this fight was over .

Sasuke couldn't keep up with naruto with his nine-tails power coursing through his veins . sasuke and naruto stopped in front of sakura's house and knocked on the door . a women with blonde hair came to the door . she gasped when she saw the state her daughter was in . she grabbed sakura and took her to the living room and laid her down on e couch .

She began to untie her using a knife , naruto walked up to her and cut her loose with a kunai .
" thank you " sakura's mom said not looking at naruto .
She began to heal sakura as green light illuminates from her hands .when she was down she wiped the sweat off her forehead .
' she's got a freakishly large forehead well at least we know sakura's forehead doesn't come from her father ' sasuke thought and smirked.
Sakura's mom stood up and sighed  and turned to see the two people who saved her bundle of sunshine .
She turned to see sasuke then naruto .

Her eyes widened as she saw naruto standing there with a smile on his face . sakura's mother pointed to the door .
" get out my house demon NOW ! " she shouted at naruto who's smile went away . naruto lowered his head in sadness holding back tears .
" hey listen lady he just saved your daughter you should be thanking him " sasuke said seeing his best friend sulking .

" I don't care GET OUT , GET OUT NOW !!! " she shouted at naruto . suddenly a man with  pink hair walked downstairs to see his wife screaming at something .
" what's wrong mebuki ? " the man asked holding his wife in his arms .
" GET OUT NOW ! "  she shouted but naruto just stood there . water began to drip from his face .

He was crying .

The man turned his head to see naruto and his eyes widened .
" GET OUT MY HOUSE DEMON !! " the  man shouted at naruto . naruto stood there wiping tears.
" you two are complete idiots don't you see he just saved your- " sasuke got cut off when he turned to see naruto holding his shoulder .
" let's go " he whispered loud enough for him to hear . sasuke sighed and began to walk out . sasuke walked out the door first and stood outside waiting for naruto .

The man got annoyed and picked up naruto by the collar and threw him outside onto the floor .
" never come here again " the man said . naruto began to cry even more .
Sasuke sat next to naruto who was still crying .
" its ok man , let's go " sasuke said as the rain began to fall .
The two stood up and walked in the rain as they walked into the distance .

The man closed the door then locked it shut tight .
He walked to his wife and held her in his arms . both of them suddenly heard whimpering from behind them . they both turned to see sakura awake and crying .
" sakura honey - " mebuki said as she touched sakura's face which made sakura flinch and shake her head .
Sakura then ran upstairs and shut the door and locked it .
" sakura honey " the man said by the door trying to open it .
" go away I can't believe you did that to naruto-kun" sakura shouted at her parents .
Her parents walked away to their rooms .
That night sakura cried herself to sleep because of how cruel her parents were being to... Naruto .

It wasn't right .