narutos birthday

------- naruto POV -------

Its been exactly one year ever since Iruka said we would become strong shinobi and he was right we became strong shinobi . its also my birthday today but I'm not excited about that because each year when its my birthday the villagers try to beat me up . they think if they beat me it'll hurt the kyuubi inside me ya that's right I found out why no one likes me. The nine tails got sealed inside me when I was born .me and sakura have become closer so much more closer than you'd think . me and her have had our alone times together and I think we might be becoming more than friends .
Since today's my birthday it makes me 11 years old. Sakura has changed in a good way shes become more layer back but has started thinking of some very very wrong things after she got, Ahold of one of iruka sensei's books called ' make out paradise ' and something's she shouldn't have read . it doesn't make her dirty at the time she didn't know what it was bit the detail in that book was horrifying .
So now I think she might be scarred for life maybe ya know .me and her have become real tight now she's started calling me 'naruto-kun ' from now on which makes me feel good . hopefully I can become more than just that soon .
There was a phase where I used to send her love letters and say it was from her secret admirer . she still doesn't know it was me and I still send those letters to her . I sometimes watch her as she opens the envelope and reads the way she blushes is so cute .
Sasuke and I have become closer two , yep me and him are best friends forever now and we watch each others back . if someone picks a fight on one of us he picks a fight on both of us that's the deal . we look out for each other like brothers . that's what we basically are brothers from other mothers we are always hanging out . its naruto and sasuke all the way . we promised we'd never betray each other and that's I promise I'm gonna keep .
Me and sasuke have become exceptional shinobi and if we work together we can take down a jounin level ninja . those three boys haven't tried to get revenge on us yet but I can see they've been planing something I told sasuke and he also thinks they've been planing something . us three friends have become real close ever since the day we met and I'm proud of that . I'm proud to call them my friends .