project

------ Naruto pov ------

We finished our test and then Iruka collected them in .
" Ok now I'm gonna give you a project to do " Iruka said the whole class moaned when he said that .
" This is a fun project ,you must make a ninja weapon of your choice and I will grade you on it " he said ,everyone was surprised by this.
" Ask your parents for some help though " he added. I looked at Sasuke who looked at me .
We both knew we didn't have parents to help us with this project .
" Hey if you help me , I'll help you " I said to him . he nodded and smirked at me .
I smiled .
" Here's some paper ,start designing your weapon " he said and handed out paper to write on .
After awhile Sakura looked at me and Sasuke .
" I don't know what weapon to make " she said looking at our papers to see what our weapons looked like .
Sasuke had a drawing of a sword and a giant shuriken . I had a drawing of a special kunai my father used to use to teleport instantly with three prongs on it.
" Wow you two have already got some drawings" she said looking at us . I nodded then continued drawing . I looked up to see a sad Sakura infront of me .
" What's wrong Sakura ? " I asked her .
" You two have already got your weapons I don't have mine " she explained .
I looked at her and thought for awhile .
" How about... gauntlets " I said . When I said that her face lit up .
" Ya ,but why gauntlets ? " she asked me curiously and waited for an answer .
" Well your strong , tough , fast, pretty so so pretty and your eyes are - " I began to blush when I realized I had gone off topic . I looked at her and saw she was blushing from my words .
" The point is that your all those things and so much more . Because your strong gauntlets need a strong person, so gauntlets " I said smiling.She was still blushing from my words . I looked down and continued to do my drawing to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.
Just then the bell rang saying schools over , we all packed up our stuff and walked out the classroom.
Sakura went straight home to start on her project.
" let's go to my place to make this thing " Sasuke said and walked to the Uchiha compound.
We walked in and walked to a room filled with ninja weapons.
" Woah ! Awesome " I said and picked up a sword.
" Don't touch that, that was my fathers before he died " Sasuke said taking the sword from me and putting it back.
" Sorry I didn't mean to- " sasuke cut me off.
" Its fine, let's just get this stupid project done " he said and we went to his fathers welding tools.
We began to make his weapon first ,a giant shuriken.
We poured the molten iron mixed with steal into the mould.
After it was about ready we dipped it into water and let it cool off.
After that we started on my weapon. We poured the molten iron , steal into the moulder and then waited for it to cool and put it in water to cool faster.
After that I ran around the weapons room to find a scroll.
I then opened it ,laid it down on the ground , took my weapon and put it on the sign of the scroll.
I bit my thumb and rubbed the blood on the scroll , the sign from the scroll went onto the handle of the kunai. Sasuke did the same but with a different scroll.
" What can yours do ? " I asked him.
" With mine you can run any type of chakra through it. Water , fire , lightning , wind and earth to make it stronger " he explained.
" Mine can help you teleport instantly " I said proud of my work.
He nodded in respect of my creation.
I then headed home and went to sleep.