secret training ground

Naruto and sasuke woke up laying on the ground of the training centre . they began to get up slowly as their whole bodies ached from training .
They slowly got to their feet . they both moaned and groaned in pain .
" man we were training all night " naruto stated holding onto his head . sasuke nodded in response and groaned .
" ya , we just kept on going and and never really stopped didn't we . but the biggest thing that's been bothering me is why is there this temple in the middle of the forest ? , and why would they go through the trouble of hiding it with a genjutsu it makes no sense at all ?" Sasuke said then groaned as he got to his feet .

" ya , wonder why they would do this unless people they didn't want people to find it " naruto said then groaned standing up .
" I wonder what time it is , we need to get to the academy by 07:00 a.m " sasuke explained and held onto the back of his head .

" its 10:35 a.m " a voice said . Naruto and sasuke looked and saw three people standing in front of them . one girl , two guys .

The first guy  had black hair with black eyes to match , he was wearing blue shirt with blue arm bands and black pants . he had a scar on his cheek with black shinobi sandals . he had his arms crossed .

The girl who was standing in the middle had blue hair with white eyes . her skin was fare not dark not pale just right . she had a whit crop top with black pant that reached her ankle . she wore black shinobi sandals . she had her arms on her hips

The last boy standing on the left , he had grey hair with red eyes . he wore a black shirt that had its collar up to his ears , it was open at the front down to the bottom of his neck . he had black pants up till his knees with blue shinobi sandals . he had his arms crossed .

" well what are you two doing here ? , this is our secret training ground " the girl said .
" well we were just... " naruto trailed off not knowing what to say .
" what do you two think we should do with them ? " the boy with white hair asked the other two .
" woah , now hold on a minute we can talk about this " naruto said slowly putting his arm behind his back . he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a smoke bomb . sasuke looked around a bit nervous and saw naruto pulling out a smoke bomb and smirked .

Normally they would be able to take them but not now because they were to tired to fight .

He then threw the smoke bomb on the floor and when the red smoke cleared they were both gone .
Sasuke were running away in the first a few metres away . they stopped running when they reached the village .
They were panting from running .
" that could have been close " sasuke said panting .
" ya... I know... Right " naruto said trying to catch his breath .
" hey , naruto didn't that girl look pretty " sasuke asked him remembering what the girl looked like .

" oh sasuke you like her don't you ? " naruto asked nudging him smirking .
Sasuke groaned at him giving a death stare .
" alright well I'm gonna take a sick day and not go to academy today " naruto said and looked at sasuke who was thinking the same thing .
They both walked to naruto's apartment to rest up for the rest of the day .