Fuzzy (six)

To say the part was wild was an understatement. The second I got out of Maisie's car, the smell of drugs and alcohol instantly invaded my nose. I looked to my right and saw Maisie racing out of the car and inside the house. Sighing, I took few steps towards the front door, a strong hand pulled me away and the smell of coffee hit me like a brick.

"What are you doing here?" Ciara whispered, holding me close, squishing my face against her chest. I lifted my head up and saw how gorgeous she looked. She had very minimal makeup on yet she looked so beautiful under the dim lights of the house. Like her makeup, her outfit was very simple yet made her curves stand out.

"Well, I came for a party, and it appears I have found one," I said, getting out of her hold and looking at the trashed yard. She giggled, before grabbing my hand and leading me inside the house. The walls were shaking with the heavy bass music that was playing. She led me to the kitchen, squeezing through all the people who were dancing and grinding on each other.

"Want a drink?" She asked, loooking in the fridge. I nodded, grabbing the drink. Before I could take a sip, the drink was swatted out of my hand.

"What the fuc-?" I said, spinning around finding Hayden there with an angry look on her face. "What was that for?" I said. She glared at me before turning her gaze to the person behind me.

"What the fuck did you try to give her, Ciara?" She yelled, grabbing her by her shirt collar and backing her up against the kitchen counter. "Huh? Answer me!" She yelled. I went over before things went bad and pried her off of Ciara. "Why are you protecting her? She was gonna drug you and rape you, Emeri!" She yelled. Looking at me as if I were stupid.

"No she wasn't! She was jus-" I was interrupted by an angry voice.

"It's none of your business! If I were to fuck her I wouldn't do this in god awful house," She said in disgust. Hayden looked offended. She gave me a glare and stormed away from the kitchen. Ciara sighed before getting me another drink. 

This is going to be a long night.

~~

"C'mon now Emeri, get off the floor." Maisie said trying to lift me off the floor. I had a couple of drinks before this and everything felt fuzzy. I complied and stood up only to be pushed down by a couple of people dancing and grinding on each other. Maisie sighed and walked away. I just sat with my legs crossed on the ground while the stench of alcohol and sweat filled my nose. I yawned, and with whatever strength I had I stood up and looked around. All the colors were blending together and everything was so blurry. I found were my feet were and wobbled over to the kitchen area.

"Want a drink?" I looked up to find a random girl I've never seen before. She walked over to me and handed me a drink. I stared at it curiously, before bringing the cup up to my lips and taking a sip. I spit it out almost instantly. That tasted like shit. I rinsed out my mouth with water before stumbling my way into the living room. The room was spinning and it was only seconds before my face met the ground.

I remember coffee invading my senses before complete darkness took over.