Where Am I? (seven)

I woke up to light caresses trailing up and down from my shoulder all the way down to my thigh, causing shivers to run up and down my body. I felt a hand lightly squeezing my thigh, slowly inching its way to my inner thigh. I grabbed the hand before it got closer, and instead of putting it away, I mindlessly intertwined my fingers with theirs without thinking first. My eyes shot open when I felt that person let go of my hand and instead wrap their arm around my body.

"What the fuck?" I whisper shouted, turning around and coming face to face with Ciara. I slapped her hard in her face before standing up and looking down at myself. I was only in my underwear! That bitch! "You really were going to rape me, weren't you?" I spat, looking her dead in her eyes. She looked hurt before standing up and I realized that she also was only in her underwear. My jaw hit the floor before I scanned the room and went into what seems to be a closet. I slammed the door and hid under the darkness.

"Hey, I'm not trying to pressure you to come out of the closet, but we need to talk!" She said, chuckling lightly. I rolled my eyes and opened the door slightly to see her standing right outside with her hands on her hips, her toned body on display. My eyes trailed up and down her almost naked body until I stopped at her eyes. She smirked while I blushed and I looked away, letting my guard down and allowing Ciara to open the closet door and yank me out, dragging me on to her bed.

"What the fuck? Let me go! Now!" I yelled, thrashing in her grip. She held me close while she shook her head softly, breathing in my scent. "Ugh!" I groaned and finally gave in to her touch. I leaned back so that her front was up against my back and I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Falling asleep on me again?" I heard Ciara's angelic voice whisper next to my ear. I jumped in fright from the sudden noise and ended up banging my head against her chin. "Ouch, damn! You really do got a strong head, huh?" She teased. I blushed and hid my face in a pillow close by. "Babe?" She whispered, slowly removing the pillow from under my face. I blushed again. Damn!

"Noooo." I dragged out, tightly clutching on to the pillow. She giggled, before yanking away the pillow causing my face to smack against the bed. I sighed and lifted my head ready to yell at her before finding her face inches away. I watched as her beautiful eyes searched mine, and trailed up and down my body. Her eyes widened as they got lower though,  and I got curious as to why. I looked behind me and I realized something. I forgot I was in my lace underwear! I shrieked and dashed under the covers before giving her a mean glare.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. It's not what you think." She said calmly. 

"Yeah, sure." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. She sighed before getting under the covers with me.

"I found you passed out on the floor, okay? And I tried to find your friend, Daisy an-"

"Maisie." I corrected for her. She rolled her eyes and continued.

"I tried to find your friend but I couldn't find her anywhere so I just took you home with me since you were too drunk to even form a sentence properly to tell me where your house is." She finished. I stared up at her skeptically.

"Then why was I in my underwear?" I asked. She lifted up the covers a little bit, exposing my body. I shrieked and pulled the covers back down only to have them pulled up again. "Stop!" I yelled, trying to cover my body.

"What?" She asked as if she wasn't doing anything wrong. "I was just seeing if you were still in your underwear or if I was so hot that you just couldn't wait any longer for me to f-" I threw my hand over her mouth and rolled my eyes.

"You didn't answer my question." I said, before slowing removing my hand from her mouth. She licked her lips before answering,

"When I found you on the floor, you had some throw up on your shirt and I didn't think you would want to sleep with that." I stared at her in disbelief. I was covered in throw up? Disgusting.

"Okay...Then why were you in your underwear?" I asked, giving her a glare. She pursed her lips together as if she was in deep thought and smiled at me.

"I usually sleep naked." She stated. My jaw dropped to the floor and I shook my head, before cuddling up under the covers. She giggled before joining me and wrapping her arm around my body. I blushed, thankful that she couldn't see my beet red face right now. Surprising both her and me, I turned around and snuggled right into her chest, so that her chin was on my head and that our legs were entangled under the sheets.

I ignored the fact that this drop dead gorgeous blonde right in front of me was basically almost naked. Or at least I tried to ignore that fact. I felt a growing heat in my lower region and that was when I knew I was so dead.