Lip Lock (sixteen)

a/n: have a good day! <3 sorry about the lack of updates.

"Emi, can you come over?" Ciara whined over the phone. I groaned and continued to look for an outfit.

"You know I can't babe, how am I supposed to talk to Hayden when you're so needy all the time?" I teased as I picked out a cute top to wear. She whined and I could imagine the pout on her face.

"Ugh, I know. Can you at least show me what you're wearing?"

"Yeah, sure. Let me change." I put my phone down on the bathroom counter and put it on speaker. 

"Well why don't we facetime and I can watch you change?" She slyly suggested. Oh God. Ever since our date night she has become more flirty and snuck in inappropriate comments all the time. I can't say I don't like it though.

"Shut up, perv." I replied shyly, with a grin and a blush on my face. I put on my top and put my phone back up to my ears.

"What? I'm not a pervert. Is it so wrong to see my girlfriend's hot and sexy bod?" She answered smartly.

"Woah, as far as I know, you haven't even officially asked me to be your girlfriend yet." It was true, although many people at school already knew of our relationship, we never officially announced it publicly.

"I know I know, but why do I have to ask? Why can't you ask and be my knight in shining armor?"

"Bec-Because!" I stomped. "Just ask me, you already know my answer." I whined.

"Fine, but who's the needy one now?" She teased. I groaned in frustration but the grin on my face never disappeared. She cleared her throat repeatedly before continuing, "Emeri Rose Adams, will you be my girlfriend?" She asked with confidence. I giggled at her voice.

"Yes, of course!" I said happily.

"Thank God." She said relieved. "Now that you're officially mine, do I have to stop trying?" 

"Oh, shut up." I laughed. 

"Now that that's over, can you show me what you're wearing?"

"Yeah, hold on." I quickly snapped a picture and sent it.

" I quickly snapped a picture and sent it

"Wo-Wow. You are literally the most gorgeous human being on this planet. Jus-Just wow."

"Aw, thank you babe. I'm literally blushi-"

"I'm honestly wet." My jaw dropped at her comment.

"Whoa, wai-what?"

"Nothing, it's fine."

"Whatever. Let me see you." I whined.

"Oh, so you wanna see me wet?" Her teasing me was getting to be too much.

"Just let me see you!"

"Fine, fine." I heard rustling in the background before she put the call on hold, leaving me impatiently waiting for her.