Mine (fifteen)

a/n: have a good day :> 

"Stop recording me, Ciara!" I giggled as Ciara continued to film me with her phone.

"Stop! Stay still! Wait for the filter, damn!" She laughed as she recorded a snapchat video of me. I ran around in my house trying to get away from Ciara and her damn phone. I ran around the kitchen counter, trying to juke Ciara out.

"Get away from me!" I screamed. She shook her head at me before putting her phone down on the counter. This is my only chance. I slowly walked up to her, making sure to slowly seduce her enough to make my get away. I leaned up against her and leaned in teasingly. I could hear her breathing shorten as my lips slowly grazed her own.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She muttered low, sounding nervous. I giggled and reached behind her, sneakily snatching her phone from the counter while pressing a soft kiss to her cheek. She sighed in disappointment.

"Seriously? I want a kiss on the lips." She pouted like a baby. She looked adorable, and the look in her eyes melted my heart. I shook my head at her before leaning back, only to have my lips collide with hers. It was a soft and gentle kiss, and I almost dropped her phone when I felt her lips sneak in between mine, invading my mouth. I quickly pulled back and almost laughed at the blush on her cheeks. I stood on my tippy toes for a quick second and kissed her forehead.

"Sucker." I whispered before dashing passed her and into the living room with her phone in my hand. 

"What the hell? Come back!" She yelled before quickly diving onto the couch and straddled me. Then, she started her attack. Her slender fingers invaded my sides while laughs escaped my lips.

"Sto-Stop! Stop! Cia-Ciara!" I laughed while trying to push her off.

"No! Give me back my phone!" She was ruthless. Tears from laughing emerged and streamed down my face. My arms were getting exhausted and I finally gave up. She quickly noticed my surrender and snatched my phone from me. I heard her tapping away on her phone before pointing the camera at me once again.

 "Smile, baby!" She grinned as she recorded me. "You so- fucking- precious- when you-smile." She sang along to the snapchat filter as she began tickling me with her free hand. 

"Stop!" I begged as she ignored me and continued.

"Hit it-from the- back and- drive you- wild." A blush spread my cheeks when I felt her grind down on me with a seductive smile on her pretty face.

"Girl I- lose my-self up- in those e-e-e-e-eyes." She giggled before throwing her phone to the side.  I  couldn't help but feel excited and anxious as she leaned in dangerously close.

"I just- had to- let you- know, " my heart stopped as I waited for her next words, "You're mine." She whispered against my lips, before connecting them in a passionate kiss. The song continued playing as we kissed the whole day away.

I think this might be my favorite song.

Wow.

========

I jumped when my locker door slammed shut, almost crushing my fingers.

"What the hell is this?" I turned around and saw a furious Hayden with anger in her eyes.

"Wh-What is what?" I asked confused. She huffed and shoved her phone in my face. I watched as a video of Ciara tickling me lit up the screen. I leaned in close and could faintly hear the music over our laughing. My heart swelled at how happy we both sounded. I had to hide a smile before shoving the phone away from my face.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked, though I knew exactly where this was going.

"I told you to stop hanging out with her!" She yelled, making me flinch away from her. She looked apologetic and hurt but I didn't care.

"Who the hell are you to boss me around like this, huh?" I yelled back with the same amount of intensity. "What the hell is your problem? I mean, I know you like me and all this shit but get over it! I'm. With. Ciara!" I turned around and stormed down the hallway only to be stopped by her voice.

"You don't get it!" She screeched. I stopped in my tracks. "She's using you!"

"What? Stop with that nonsense. She's over it now." 

"No, she definitely isn't!"

"And how do you know that?"

"Because," she paused. "I'm the one who dared her."

 I was completely speechless by this new information.

 I trust Ciara with all my heart. She said she's not doing the dare anymore, and I fully believe her. Why was Hayden trying to break us apart so bad? At first it was just harmless flirting coming from her, and now she's trying to control my life? Who does this bitch think she is? Blinded by anger, I did the only thing that I could think of.

 I slapped her. I watched as her face whipped to the side, and I instantly felt guilty. The sound echoed throughout the empty hallway and I heard her gasp in shock. Did I really just do that? 

"I-I-I'm"

"Shut up! Just go away!"

=======

"What are you talking about, Emi? I told you, you're not a dare anymore, you're my life. And fuck, I know it sounds cliche but it's not what you think." Ciara said with a pleading look in her eyes. 

"Really? Tell me then why Hayden-Hayden of all people dared you? I thought you wanted me just to torture Maisie." I said, utterly confused. What's going on?

"Okay, just promise not to tell anyone. Not even Maisie, got it?" She asked seriously. I nodded hesitantly, nervous as to what she was about to say. "Hayden has liked Maisie for years." My eyes widened and my jaw hit the floor.

"What the fuck? Are yo-" Ciara shushed me before she continued.

"Listen, I don't know how, or why, but she's just always taken a liking to her. Hayden first saw Maisie at the Spring Fling a few years ago,-"

"Wait, the Spring Fling from 8th grade?" She nodded before continuing.

"And I guess, she just never had the guts to tell her." She finished. I was still confused.

"But why would that make her dare you to mess with me?" She flinched and reached out to grab my hand.

"Listen, I know you were just a dare but- but my feelings are genuine, okay? Don't doubt that." She reassured me, making me feel like a lovesick teenager. "Anyways, that part I don't know. You can ask her about that but I don't think she would want to talk to you after today." I looked up confused before remembering that I slapped her.

"Oh...Oops?" I felt guilty but what can I do about it?

"You should probably apologize."

"Whatever." I said back with sass. She reached over to hug me but I swatted her hand away.

"Woah, how did you know I like my girls feisty?" She said teasingly. I muttered a 'shut up' before leaning down and giving her a full peck on the lips.

Little did I know that I would be doing a whole lot more than apologizing the next day.

a/n: hiya ^^ thanks so much for reading my story! im sorry this chapter was so short but I'm working on getting more updates. by the way, that first scene was by far my most favorite scene I have ever written! it's so cute! and if you know the snapchat filter, it makes it even better! anyways, thank u all so much <333