Chapter 1: The Beginning

"So I'll see you tomorrow?"

Taro Yamada nods in response at the pretty girl stood in front of him, and she smiles at him, twirling a strand of purple hair around her finger.

"It's a date then," Masako Hitachiin winks at the handsome boy, Taro, and watches him go.

"See you tomorrow, Yamada-kun!" she calls out to him as he walks away, accross the field, outside the school building. Masako tosses her perfect hair again, adjusts the flower crown balanced on top of her head, and takes out her phone, leaning herself against the cherry blossom tree.

A few feet away, Ayano-chan was watching the whole scene unravel before her eyes. She burns with envy at Masako's elegance and style, and raves with dark green jealously at Taro's affection towards Masako. The girl had only been at the school for 2 weeks, and already she had taken Taro away from Ayano's grasp. Ayano couldn't wait to get rid of her- in fact, she was itching too.

All the students are inside the plaza in front of the water fountain, the field was practically deserted. Besides, the field was huge.

No one would hear Masako's screams.

Ayano seizes the chance now while Masako was alone. She strides up to her like a predator stalking its prey, ready for kill, and a creepy grin forms on her lips.

Immediately, Masako-chan looks up from her phone as soon as she notices Ayano's presence. She blinks her big purple eyes at her, and grins at Ayano politely.

"Can I help you?" She asks Ayano-chan innocently, but Ayano picks up on the slight nervousness in her voice. Ayano ignores her, and watches as Masako puts her phone in her pocket and stands up straight, tense, ready to leave.

Suddenly, Ayano grabs Masako by the head, feeling her silky straight hair beneath her skin, and hauls her down the hill. Masako's flower crown drops on the grass beside the blossom tree, and she instantly starts shrieking.

"What the hell!" Masako shrieks, kicking around as Ayano laughs and drags her by the head across the grass. "Get off me, you freak!"

Out of nowhere, Ayano carelessly drops Masako's head and she falls down, piles of purple hair around her. Before she can say anything, Ayano pushes her on the floor and quickly steps over her body.

That's when Masako sees the shine of the knife Ayano is holding. Her violet eyes, filled with shock and horror reflect against Ayano's, hollow and dark and grey, showing no mercy, no emotion.

Ayano rises her arms up, and immediately Masako starts screaming. The knife stabs through Masako's chest and she flinches, blood splattering everywhere. Ayano laughs maniacally, stabbing her repeatedly. Again and again, the knife pierces through Masako's flesh, squelching, as she batters her eyelashes, fainting, witnessing a slow, painful death.

Blood splashes everywhere, staining Ayano's face, her uniform, her hair. The whole time she laughs and laughs darkly.

After several minutes, Ayano stands up silently, as if nothing happened. She smooths down her bloody uniform and stares at the dead Masako in disgust.

Ayano's phone beeps with a message:

'Great job, yet again. I'll have the next task ready for you later. ~ Info-chan'

She slips her phone in her pocket, and turns her gaze to Masako-chan.

"This is what happens to brats who try to come between me and Taro Senpai." Ayano finally mutters under her breath, as she drags the lifeless body to the incinerator.
.
.
.
Inside the school building, a lonesome figure watches as Ayano-chan sneaks down the corridor. The figure flinches a little in surprise as they notice Ayano's bloody uniform and psychotic behaviour, before she silently slips away to the Girls Showroom.

"I knew it." The figure breathes under their breath "I was right all along..."
.
.
.
15 minutes later, Ayano comes out of the showroom, wearing a clean uniform, appearing like nothing had happened. A few students pass by greet her, and she nods back at them. Ayano straightens out her uniform and walks to class.

I hope you enjoy this story. If you give it a vote, I will return it with a follow. Please share! :)

And, Budo appears in the next chapter, so stay tuned ;)