Chapter 11: Hidden guilt

Warning: Sensitive content.

"Hush," He hisses to the screaming girl on the floor "I paid for this, remember? Your all mine now, and I can do what I want to you."

Although it disgusted Budo-san to say such evil, manipulative things, he felt a slight, sadistic pleasure in having control over someone. He longs to say these words to Ayano-chan, yet he never would even dream to harm his love.

Kokona went very quiet as the truth of Budo's words dawned on her. He is right, he can do what he wants seeing as he paid, and there is nothing she can do about it.

The purple-haired girl braces herself for the worst she expects to come, and scrunches her eyes up, stifling sobs as tears of fear and helplessness run down her face. She is too tired to beg anymore, too weak to fight back or run, but mostly, she knows that for the night, she belongs to Budo-kun.

'How could Budo-kun, a honest, nice guy from school do such a thing?' she wails in her head 'My life will be ruined because of him.'

Guilt floods through Budo as he stares down at the shaking, silent girl beneath him, awaiting his order, and he shakes his head. He knows what Kokona is thinking of him, what she is expecting in fear and helplessness, but little does she know that Budo is not intending this upon the female.

At that precise moment, Budo wants to lift Kokona up and whisper a thousand apologies into her purple drills, although she probably wouldn't want to go near the male ever again, lead her out of the dark backstreet and order a taxi to take her home safely. He understands how frightening it must be for her, and he instantly regrets his actions, his evil feelings, as he sadly stares at the girl on the floor, now releasing her held back sobs.

No female, no person, nobody should ever have to feel this way, living in fear, defenseless as they wait for the worst to hit them.

A mean, angry voice enters Budo's mind, fiddling with his thoughts.

'What are you doing? Are you seriously going to let this air-head girl go and disobey Ayano's orders?' it screeches 'Ayano could never love you for being so pathetic and weak.'

The last words stick into Budo's mind, and sink in deeply.

'I don't want to seem pathetic or weak to Ayano. I just want to protect her, keep her happy, make her love me.'

Budo ignores the tears running down the purple-haired girl's face as she whimpers. He doesn't respond to the way she flinches as he climbs on top of her, the way she carelessly places her body like a rag doll. He doesn't respond to how Kokona looks exhausted, how she has given up, how she isn't ready yet but is too exhausted to care- just waiting for it to start, so it can end.

He ignores her shaking as he leans towards the girl's head, and how she finally turns her gaze towards him, only to gasp at the large, pointed object the male has entwined in his slender fingers.

He pretends not to notice her violet, empty eyes suddenly fill with horror as she finally begs for her life, scrambling up from the rocky, backstreet road in order to escape- only to be slammed down again by the dark-grey haired male as he pushes her onto her back.

Budo ignores how her face flinches as the sharp weapon is pointed into her neck, causing her to fall into a very long slumber- her eyes finally shutting as the male picks up the girl into his arms and carries her out of the backstreet, the cold night air hitting him as the unconscious girl wears his grey hoodie.

Little does he know that he is carrying Kokona much like Ayano carried Osana's corpse, when Kokona became face to face with the schoolgirl covered in blood, and how that moment had caused her to be carried, unconscious, through the night streets of Shisuta town by the guy she now fears the most.