Chapter 10: Considerations

A/n: This part may not be the best content as I am sat on a plane right now, but I hope you enjoy anyway. Thank you for your understanding.

The next day

Last night was a blur for Budo Masuta, but it was magical. He recalls every moment, especially Ayano, in her minidress looking stunning.

He remembers their meaningful chats as they walked in the cold night air, how they laughed together and walked step by step in canon, his arm wrapped around her, protecting her from the stabbing, bitter cold and warming her heart.

They belong together.

The dark grey-eyed guy enters school, putting his mobile phone away in his pocket, after looking at the adorable picture of him and Ayano last night at the restaurant, which Shinji had taken, and he smiles.

He adjusts his karate gi, tied around his dark hair, and feels a smile tug at his cream-coloured cheeks as he steps through his first classroom, a little bounce at his feet.

Everyday felt brighter with Ayano, and Budo feels more motivated to work hard. He needs her like air to breath, she is his source of happiness and comfort. He loves her.
.
.
.
After second lesson it is break time, and Ayano rapidly dashes towards the Dojo, where she knew Budo would be hanging out with his friends from the Martial Arts club. She has grown quite a liking to the Martial Arts leader, although she isn't entirely sure of her feelings towards him.

Friendship... or Romance?

As she is dashing down the narrow corridor, Ayano bumps into someone lean and sturdy, who gasps as he is pushed forward, just about dodging the falling girl. To Ayano's displeasure and annoyance, it isn't Budo-san whom she has bumped into.

Ayano is dazed a little as she lies on the floor, trying to process what had happened. The arrogant young man hasn't even bothered to catch her or even help her off the floor.

"Watch where your going, I almost fell down with you!" She hears the irritated voice exclaim as he dust himself down.

Startled, the girl looks up at the boy from the floor with her dark-grey orbs, which are suddenly widening. Taro Yamada brushes a hand through his dark hair impatiently, scowling at the unfamiliar girl on the floor with his dark, beautiful moons for eyes, as if he is waiting for an apology.

"I-I'm sorry." Ayano stammers barely stirs as she watches her Senpai strut off down the winding corridor. The familiar, uncontrollable feeling washes over the love-sick girl, and she is reminded once more about Senpai's beauty and perfection.

As her aura for Senpai fades once the young guy had escaped around the corner, Ayano picks herself up the floor, her sanity returning to her again.

Senpai is my oxygen. I need Senpai like I need air to breath, like I need food to power my body. He is my only true love. Nothing can replace him.

Little did she know that a guy, with dark grey hair and eyes, felt the same way about her. He is waiting for her warm hugs and smile.

The bell rings to symbolise the end of break, and the two go their separate ways, both a little regretful of not seeing each other.

Suddenly, another reminder overwhelms the pair like lightning striking. Ayano remembers the task she had asked Budo to carry out.

'I want you to kill Kokona-chan. Perhaps it will put your Martial Arts skills to some good use.'

Her face winces as she remembers her request like a distant, regretted memory. It seems so long ago when Ayano made the request, yet it was only yesterday.