Chapter 15: The Ending

Budo hadn't managed to entirely keep his promise of not being possessive of Ayano. Still did he roam the corridors of Akedemi, with the smoky-haired girl bitterly tagging behind him.

Twice did Ayano attempt to end Budo's life, being ordered by the voice that controlled her. She had first attempted to hit him with a baseball bat from the sports club, with intentions of knocking Budo out cold.
However, the soot-eyed male was too strong, and easily blocked the sudden hit.

The dark grey-haired girl just about covered up the attack, making it out as an accident where Ayano accidentally tripped over her own feet, almost knocking the male with the bat. Luckily, Budo didn't question further.

Ayano knew that physically attacking Budo wouldn't work, he is a black belt in martial arts and is too strong. Once realising this, she had decided to take a different approach to kill her possessive boyfriend. The female had offered Budo a poisoned bento box, and to her delight, he had accepted it with a smile.

It turned out that the guy has a incredulously strong stomach, perhaps from all the exercise and healthy eating, and it had only caused him to flee to the male toilets, hopelessly vomiting after one bite of the girl's bento.

Budo had later noticed that his girlfriend had maliciously tried to kill him, but he had remained silent, only continuing to stare at the smoky-eyed girl's writs, as if it was an intended threat or warning that he would cause harm once more, if the girl continues to disobey him.

The karate club leader would still shoot daggers at any guy who dared give a single glance at the couple, being overprotective over Ayano, his property, however the guys had no interest in the mysterious girl, whom who has so many dark, murderous secrets. They are more concerned about their classmate, Budo Masuta.

"Don't you think that Masuta-kun has been acting strange lately?" Sota Yuki encounters, his dark yellow eyes glinting at the rest of the guys around him.

The canteen is busy at lunch as always, so Sota knows that he doesn't need to keep his voice too low. Ryusei Koki nods in agreement, waving a hand through his spiky cobalt hair.

"It's because of that girl that he's been seeing." The purple haired guy, Riku Soma comments, and Hayato Haruki
and Ryusei nod.

Sora Sosuke is thoughtful for a moment, blinking his cyan eyes before asking a question that all the males are thinking. "Who is she, anyway?" He asks.

The guys fall quiet for a moment, unsure how to evaluate an answer on Budo's mysterious girlfriend. No one really knows much about her. Haruto Yuto, the crimson haired guy, speaks up "Isn't she Ayano Aishi from class one?"

"She seems a little strange, I always see her sneaking around school. Does she even have any friends?" Sora wonders suspiciously, raking hand through his cyan hair as always.

Ryusei's cobalt eyes flash excitedly "There must something wrong with Aishi-san. I've seen her too, walking around school with a baseball bat, when she's not even on the sports team." He announces, making a few guys gasp.

"I think Masuta-kun has changed because of her. He used to be nicer before." Sota decides darkly, shaking his dark yellow head briskly at Budo's choice in girlfriend.

The rest of the guys continue to gossip in the canteen, surrounded in their circle, about other endless topics. However, the thought of Budo's girlfriend being a weirdo remains glued in their minds.
.
.
.
"Ayano? Ayano, look at me."

The smoky-haired girl tilts her head sorrowfully at her boyfriend as their grey eyes meet. The couple are comfortably sat on the fresh grass under the sun, right outside the maze in school.