Chapter 2: The evil plan

Ayano walks down the busy corridor, filled with students chatting with their friends, before school classes began. She grumbles as she weaves through the crowds, carrying a huge pile of heavy, chunky textbooks that Sensai-san gave her to deliver to the Principles office.

Suddenly, Ayano stumbles, and the books fly out of her hands and crash on the floor. As she reaches out to grab them, she trips and bumps into a tall, sturdy person in front of her. They grab her shoulder, bringing her close so that she doesn't fall, and push her back so that they come face to face. Ayano blinks at the charming guy in front of her.

"Whoa, you okay Ayano-chan?" Budo Masuta, the Martial Arts club leader, asks Ayano, a little suprised. His arms automatically fold over his chest like usual, showing off the "Red Armband of leadership" on his left forearm, and his karate gi headband is wrapped round his dark grey head.

Ayano blinks at the surprised Budo in front of her.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Budo Senpai!" She exclaims, realising what she had done "I was trying to deliver these books Sensei gave me but I tripped and-"

Immediately, Budo goes down to retrieve the heavy textbooks that Ayano was carrying, lifting them up like they weigh nothing. Ayano watches him, intrigued.

'He must be strong...'
Ayano thinks to herself.
' Then again, he is a black belt, Martial Arts Master...'

"...Budo Senpai?"

"Oh, I'll carry these for you, Ayano-Chan!"

Ayano looks up at Budo Senpai, who is grinning at her. She makes direct eye contact with him.

'I wonder why he is being so nice to me today... Oh, he's blushing, I'd better stop looking.'

"So, Ayano-chan..." Budo tries to remain calm and cheerful "Where do you want to take these books?"

.
.
.
Budo and Ayano laugh amongst each other while walking to the Principles office; the whole time Budo is extra kind towards Ayano while carrying the books.

As soon as they arrive outside, Ayano spots something that makes her heart beat and squirm around. Taro Senpai is a few feet away, putting something away in his locker. Ayano turns to Budo.

"Thanks for carrying the books for me, Budo Senpai." Ayano says sweetly.

"No problem. Any time!"

"Do you think you can hand them to the Principal, please? Thanks, your a big help!"

Ayano bows at Budo hastily, then quickly rushes off. Carefully creeping across the corridor like a burglar discreetly breaking in, Ayano tiptoes towards a nearby wall. A few people walking by stare at her. She'd made it.

Ayano stalks Taro Senpai with wide eyes, hidden behind the wall. She watches his slender fingers slide his locker door shut. Ayano's heart thudded.

Out of nowhere, a familiar girl with long, orange pigtails approaches Senpai. Just like Masako, the girl Ayano had previously killed, the girl had flowers in her hair, but on the sides of her head where her pigtails began.

She also has thigh length socks on, like Ayano's, but tey are pink with flowers, matching the ones in her hair.

'What is with these girls and flowers?'

"Hey, Taro Senpai! Where were you?"

Ayano watches intently as the girl pouts and stomps a little at Taro Senpai, who is scratching the back of his head, awkwardly smiling. After a while, the girl becomes relaxed, and she hands Taro Senpai a Bento Box, in which he gratefully takes. Ayano's dark grey eyes flash green at this. The girl tosses her fiery orange, long bunches, flirty, and Ayano wishes she could just stangle girl with her own hair.

The same burning jealously overcomes Ayano whenever another girl comes too close to Taro Senpai. She sighs, it had only been a day since Masako's death, and already a new rival had appeared, ready to take Senpai away.

Ayano's phone buzzes, and she reads the new message she received coldly.

'Just found new reports of a rival. Will send more information. Just a minute~ Info-chan'

Ayano rolls her eyes. That was probably the biggest understatement of the year. Ayano totally didn't realise that there was a new rival.

Her phone beeps again:

'Don't give me that look! I'm always watching you, remember? Anyway, I have some information. The girl's name is Osana Najimi, and she is Taro Yamada's childhood friend.
She apparently also has feelings for Taro, and it appears she is a bit of, well, a brat?
You know what you need to do.
~Info-chan'

Ayano puts her phone back in her pocket, considering ideas. Osana Najami had stolen Taro Senpai, and Ayano wanted revenge.

Bittersweet Revenge.

Ayano looks across at kind, charmimg Budo, busy handing the Principle the textbooks, with his happy-to-help grin. Budo, the leader and founder of the Martial Arts club, a black belt in karate, with such dedication and loyalty to Martial Arts that he ends up overly bragging on about it.

Ayano remembers how Budo picked up the heavy textbooks off of the floor for her, the eagerness in his tone when he spoke, the sparkle in his eye. It all made sense to her. A plan quickly forms in her head.

Then she glances at evil, senpai-stealing Osana Najimi, laughing with Senpai.

The school bell rings to mark the beginning of the school day, and the students scatter to their classes. Ayano-chan grins devilishly to herself, watching Osana drag Senpai away.

As soon as everyone leaves, Ayano giggles to herself about her evil plan, building up to psychotic laugher. She throws back her head, releasing a creepy, yandere laugh.
.
.
.
Around the corner, the mysterious figure walks through the corridor. He hears the creepy laugh, and instantly runs to it, like a moth drawn to a flame. There he spots Ayano, yet again.

Raking a hand through is blood red hair, he steps back.

"It's her again." is all he whispers as he watches Ayano's creepy laugher, before sneaking away....

Hey, sorry this is late, I've been busy but I've also been spending every spare second on my phone during the day, trying to type up anything for this chapter.
And now I have a headache, but it's worth it. Bye ;)