Chapter 4: Bittersweet Revenge

"Why do you want me to go with you?" Osana Najimi asks with a suspicious tone in her voice. Her long orange pigtails, that reach her ankles, swish and spark around everywhere ferociously like flames, probably just like her temper right now, thought Ayano.

"I'm busy anyway," Osana huffs as she takes out a prettily wrapped Bento Box, then slams her locker door shut.

'A bento box again? She must be quite overconfident to give the same gift twice...'

"Well," Ayano thinks rapidly for a good answer "I... think I saw something of yours behind the second floor stairs."

Osana stops fiddling with the wrapping on her Bento Box for Taro Senpai, and looks up at Ayano-chan with her big orange eyes.

"What do you mean?" She questions Ayano, puzzled. Ayano spots Osana's phone dangerously hanging out of her pocket, noticing the keyring missing from her phone case.

"You've lost your keyring, right? You know, from your phone case?" Ayano quickly averts her eyes from Osana's pocket.

"Yeah, I have actually." Osana mentions thoughtfully. Suddenly, she grabs onto Ayano's arm like she was in some kind of emergency.

"That keyring is important to me. Do you know where to find it?"
.
.
.
Osana was a fool to place her trust in Ayano-chan and follow her through the deserted corridor...

Underneath the second floor stairs, Ayano stabs Osana with her kitchen knife; making it a quick attack.

Osana is starts groaning, clutching her stomach, unable to scream because of the duck tape spread across her mouth. Blood slowly blooms on her school shirt on, where she was stabbed, as Osana attempts to escape from under the stairs to the empty corridor.

Ayano grabbed her head, dragging her back on the floor, with no guilt, no emotion, no expression... Only her undying love for Taro Senpai.

'You must pay for your actions.' Ayano says, looking down on Osana darkly. She kicks Osana's stomach, hard, repeatedly, finally laughing creepily as she watches Osana's body breakdown and shudder.

She was finally dead.
.
.
.
Ayano sighes and lifts the lifeless body up to take to the incinerator; from all the exercise and weight training she does at home, this was easy for her.

It was afterschool, so Ayano assumes that all the students and some of the Sensais would've gone home. Unlucky for her, the Cooking Club is being held in the kitchen. Ayano winces, looking down at her blood stained uniform.

Holding the Osana's dead corpse like a bride, Ayano was about to run forward, past the open doors of the Cooking Club's hot pink kitchen.

"I'll be right back guys!"

Ayano suddenly gasps, a familiar voice echoes the corridor, and a girl with purple drills for hair comes face to face with Ayano, mirroring her expression: Shock, then horror.

"What... AAAH-Mmphhh!"

Kokona-chan tries to scream loudly and run away, back to her friends, to safety, but Ayano immediately drops the corpse in her arms, reaching forward to grab Kokona, quickly grabbing her arms and covering her mouth, whisking her away.

She pushes Kokona onto the floor underneath the stairs, right where she killed Osana. Ayano quickly seals Kokona's mouth with duck tape, so that no scream can escape her lips.

Kokona flinches at Ayano's touch, tears dripping down her face. She shudders at the pool of blood right next to her.

Osana's blood.