November 14, 2016

Writing Julia's diary has been a lot of work, but it's coming out great. The filler pages were difficult, seeing how I didn't really know any of these girls until recently, but after stalking their Facebook statuses and photos, I found some things to use. As for Julia's rants, I started out non-specific, but as I grew closer to today's date, I added more detail. I hope that it comes off as her anger starts off small and then snowballs until she secretly hates them all.

As of right now:

Casey is the worst writer to have ever existed, and Julia can't believe she's the one always on the front page and being assigned the most interesting stories. She just hopes that someday soon the others on the newspaper will realize what a crappy writer Casey really is. Denise is a know-it-all that really needs to learn when to keep her mouth shut. She doesn't need to correct everyone all the time or bore them all to death about topics no one cares about. Taylor needs to grow up. Julia is so tired of having to drop everything because she's done something stupid and gotten herself into trouble. In fact, she's so tired, she's thinking of cutting ties with her altogether. Chantel needs to stop whining and grow a pair. She may think her lack of confidence is humility, but really it's just pathetic and irritating. Maia should stop being so stupid. How can she possibly think that Marc is ever going to be faithful to her? And that kiss she thought Marc initiated? He didn't. And how funny is it that she thinks this is the first time they kissed? They'd been having secret make-out sessions since high school.

I just finished it about an hour ago! Julia's manipulation is about to come to an end. And if this doesn't work, there's always that supposedly steady boyfriend she adores.