November 30, 2016

Marc didn't even hesitate before agreeing to work with me! All I had to do was promise him ten bucks a pic, and he was game.

I made him promise not to tell anyone what we're doing, and I made it clear that there will be consequences if he can't keep his mouth shut. I really hope he doesn't talk, though. I don't have enough energy to get revenge on two people at once.

Beyond that, I already have the pics for Julia done! I followed her around yesterday and today during my free time. It was difficult to not look like some paparazzi freak stalking one of the most well-liked people on campus, but it had to be done and the results weren't too bad. I mean, there aren't that many pictures to work with, but I really only need a couple good ones that will look convincing.

Here's what I got:

- A couple of Julia kissing Todd

- A few of her talking to other people

- One or two of her sitting by herself

- A few scenery shots so I can change up the setting if I feel it's necessary

Now all I have to do is get some convincing pictures with Marc. We're meeting tomorrow. I just hope that he's able to pose convincingly. I really don't want to bring someone else into this to help him model, and I definitely don't want to help him model myself. Ew.

I will if I have to, though. Whatever needs to be done.

God, I can't wait to see Julia's face when she sees pictures of herself posted all around campus. I can't wait to see the way people look at her.