December 12, 2016

I was just leaving my history final when someone bumped into me. I didn't think much of it at the time, except you know that they could have at least apologized, but when I got back home and found a note in my sweatshirt pocket, I realized that that someone had been Julia.

The note read: Meet me 8pm in front of the library.

No signature, but I didn't need it. I recognized the handwriting.

At first, I thought that my plan worked. She was finally going to tell me and everyone else the truth.

But then I got there and saw the look on her face, and I knew I was wrong.

"That's an awful lot closer than a hundred feet," she told me.

I told her to cut the shit. To just give it up already because I am not going to stop until she admits what she did. "Grace is in so much pain," I said. "And you don't even care, do you?"

The look on her face was unreadable. I'm taking that as a no.

"I've called the police," she said instead. "And I told them what you did."

At first, I thought she was talking about the weed. Or the journal. Or the pictures. But then she went on to say that I cornered her after she left the library and started threatening her. She was so, so scared.

"You frame me? I frame you."