Chapter 1; Flights

Kenzie's POV:
I set down my carry-on and I grab my luggage and shove it in the capsule above my seat. I slam it shut and find my seat.

No one was sitting by me yet so I had first dibs on the seat. I scooted my way to my seat since it was so narrow and slammed myself down taking a deep breath. I put my bag under my seat and grab my phone and earphones. I close my eyes and put in my earphones.

Right when I'm about to put my earphone in someone taps me on my shoulder. I open my eyes surprised and turn to see. I turn my head and see Johnny.

"Hi" I say with no expression on my face what so ever. We both are in shock from seeing each other and I have no clue what to say.

"Uh do you mind if I sit here?"

"No, go ahead" I say grabbing my computer from the seat and moving it to my lap.

I honestly have no clue what to say to him. It's been 1 year since we saw each other. I was in 5th grade and he was in 6th grade. I had to go home for dance and he went home for his family. My mom and Maddie went to L.A already so I'm meeting them there at the airport. I'm guessing Johnny's doing the same.
********
Johnny's POV:
I make my way through the seats and finally find one. I turn to see someone sitting down so I carefully tap their shoulder. When they turn around I see a beautiful brown haired girl. It's Kenzie.

"Hi" she says with a quiet shy voice

"Do you mind if I seat here" I say gesturing my hand on this seat

"No. Go ahead" she says moving her computer letting me sit

I have no clue what to say. We haven't seen each other in a year. The last time we talked was when we were dating. We don't keep in touch anymore but my sister Lauren and her do but even if we did things just wouldn't be the same.

"So..... how are you?" I say breaking this silence awkwardly.

"Good, I guess. How about you?" She says putting her phone away.

"Good, good. Ah I can't wait to get to L.A!! I'm actually going to be working on some mu-"

"Music" we both say in unison

We look at each other and laugh. Man did I miss her smile. She smiles with her head down trying to make sure I don't see her blush

"It's ok... I'm blushing too.."

She looks up at me and smiles very shyly

I wish we could just pick up where we left off but I don't things will ever be the same. Your probably thinking why don't we!? I haven't told her this but I have a girlfriend in L.A and I don't think now is a good time to tell her.

Kenzie & Johnny's POV:

I wish things were still the same

This was my first chapter of my new book!!!! If you liked it please comment below and vote on this so I can post another chapter!! 👇🏻👇🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️

Also if you aren't following me on Instagram make sure you do cause I also post fanfics on their!!

Did anyone else obsessed over Kenzie and Johnny singing "closer" at the tour yesterday??? I watched Jayden's live.ly and videos on Instagram and I died

THEY ARE SO CUTE 😍😍😍

COMMENT BELOW YOUR THOUGHTS AMD IF YOU WANT CHAPTER 2 👇🏻💙