Chapter 25; finished

Play song if you want to be more in the mood :)

Johnny's POV:

I come home and slam the door. It's done.

It's hurts a lot but I did what I needed to and she has to realize this was her fault and she caused all this. I apolozed and it wasn't good enough for her.

I walk up to my room slowly. As much as it felt good I also felt crushed. Who do I have now!?

The girl I'm dating who I didn't even like but did all of it for the girl who caused this. Who I just yelled at.

"I can't believe you just did that to her." Lauren says as tears trickle down her cheek. "I had to, she caused this all. My life was perfectly fine without he-" I start to say but Lauren gives me the worst look ever.

"I-I can't believe you would say that." She says wiping her tears and shaking her head. I look down realizing what I just said what a stupid mistake. "Lauren I didn't mean t-" she cuts me off.

"Never talk to me again. Have fun with Nadia I hope she was worth it." She said walking downstairs and she nudges into me "accidentally"

I sigh and I want to scream but I hold it in.. I run up to my room and slam the door. I drop on my bed and hit the pillow against my face crying.

I can't do this anymore. I thought doing what I did would make me feel better but it made things worse. Lauren was tight she just came back form trying to kill her sled because of me and I told her it was her fault and that I practically didn't care she was in the hospital.

I lay on my bed and I hear a scream coming from downstairs. I think it was Lauren. I rush up and sprint downstairs as fast as I could. As I turned the corner Lauren was standing there looking st her libel shaking.

She had fear in her eyes and they were filled with tears. I walk over scared and panicking and I grab her phone and I see a message form someone.

Lauren, thank you for being there for me and being the best friend ever. I won't tell you how many times you cheered me up and made me feel like someone cared for me. I wish things could have gone back to how they were but unfortunately they can't because of me so I've been told...

I start to read and choke up.. no no no it wasn't your fault.

Your bother was right I was being a jerk and I pushed everyone that loved me away. I want to thank him for making me realize that I am the worst person on the world and I shouldn't be cared for, loved, forgiven. He was right and I shouldn't be blaming this all on him. It was my fault for being a person everyone hated. I loved your brother so much and I couldn't live up to how great he was. I didn't deserve to throw everything on him and I didn't deserve to be dating someone like him. That's why I broke up with him in the first place. He was too good for me and made me feel like there was someone better for him and he did find her. I'm glad he did because I could never give him what she has. She got him into music, made those green eyes sparkle when he looks at her, makes him show of his beaifful smile.. I didn't deserve any of that and I definitely didn't make him show any of it to me because I couldn't. You couldn't just look at me and smile like I was some model,  I couldn't make you do something that will make you famous in the future, I couldn't make you look at me making your eyes sparkle. Johnny, I just want you to know that I'm sorry I hurt you and I'm sorry I caused all this shit. You didn't deserve any of it. I did and for that reason I want you to live in peace. Go to the girl you love and be with her as long as you can I'll go and live my life somewhere else so please don't save me this time. Goodbye. -Mackenzie Ziegler

I turn off her phone and my eyes were watery and red. Tears have dropped down my cheek and sooacked my shirt form the water on my eyelashes. I made her think she was the worst person alive and I was so much better than her.

Lauren sat down at the table and starting crying as hard as she could. "Johnny she's killing herself again." Lauren tries to say as she cries. I shake my head in doubt. "No...NO! S-she can't." I choke up and bolt around and bust out the front door. I run as fast as I can to her house not even s irks if there's people or cars in my way. She can't die. No. I love her more than anything else in this world.

           ---------------------------------------

I bust through their door and Maddie comes out of the kitchen sobbing as she grabs Kenzie's sweatshirt and holds it to her chest tight. No... no...no can't be.

"Mads lets go." Melissa says wiping her tears away with her finger as she rubs Maddie back walking to the door. "I'll miss her mom. I'll miss her so much" Maddie says choking up as she gets drowned in her own tears.

My heart becomes frozen a-and it hurts. I suddenly can't breathe and I feel nauseous. "John you need to go back home your parents might be worried" Melissa says giving me a fake smile. She was hurting and so was Maddie. I honestly felt like puking.

My best friend died.

    --------------------------------------------------------

This chapter made me so sad

Also the end of the book is coming close so if you want another fanfic after this one comment below a 🖤

Did Anyone else want to cry...? 😂

Comment below if you want the next chapter!!

:)