Chapter 17; Back..?

Kenzie's POV:

"I'll be in the office waiting" my mom says as she shuts off the car.

I unbuckle and get out of my seat. "Ok I just have I get all my things" I say pushing open the car door.

I hop out and walk into the place I dreaded the most.

School.

I walk in making no eye contact with anyone. My stomach felt weird and bloated. I was going to pass out. I felt so awkward and nervous.

I reach my locker and as I turn the lock someone approaches me. Out of the corner of my eye I see a petite blonde girl.

"Kenzie your back!" She said embracing me with a huge hug.

I gently hug back and smile faintly. "W-what are you doing?" She worries.

"I'm leaving." I say grabbing all my books.

"Your kidding. You just got back and your leaving again" she says sad.

My heart hurts so bad and I want this all to stop. I want everything to stop. Things with Johnny. The pressure. Nadia. I can't do this.

"I got a offer to go on a tour with Maddie for a couple of months and I took it" I say turning to her stopping what I was doing.

"You can't leave your best friend" she says pulling me into a hug.

The tone in her voice sounded like she was going to cry and I was too. My throat got dry and my eyes got watery.

We pull apart from the hug and I see Johnny with Nadia in a distance.

I wipe my tears and face back to my locker. I grabbed the last of my books and slammed my locker door shut.

"So just like that your leaving." She says wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry. I'll be back soon. Hopefully" I say swiping my hair behind my ear.

"We can still hang when you get back" she says raising her smile.

"I don't know... I'm missing your brother a lot and the last thing I want is to be around him right now"

"I'm really sorry" I say letting a tear fall from my cheek onto my book.

"I get it. My brother can be a real jerk." She says making me laugh as I cry.

"Maybe things will just start over when I get back." I say shrugging.

"Maybe." She says crying happily.

"Don't forget me okay?" She says pulling me into a hug.

"I won't. I promise" I say hugging her as tight as I can. As we hug I see Johnny laughing with his friends as his arm his around Nadia.

Her tiny, skinny body. His arm was around her petite fragile body. She was always skinnier than me. Maybe that's why he prefers her.

I knew he wouldn't care at the fact of me leaving. He wouldn't care at the fact I told him to go with the one he really loved.

We let go of the hug and lauren walks away. The tears in my eyes gently fall down and I wipe them away smiling.

Before I leave I stood there. Waiting.

"Please stop me. Please stop me" I say whispering to myself in tears referring to Johnny.

Nothing. No look. No nothing

No goodbye.

I guess I already said mine to him..

Ooooo sort of a cliffhanger... I don't know but I'm excited to announce I have another fanfic coming out for you guys!!!

SO IF I CAN GET 10 COMMENTS USING THE 😈 EMOJI I WILL PUBLISH IT!!

SO MAKE SURE TO:

1: COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS

2: HIT THE VOTE BUTTON

3: COMMENT BELOW A 😈 EMOJI IF YOU WANT ME TO PUBLISH MY OTHER FANFIC!

:)